70-72

Chapter 70 What is wrong with you, Han Jingchuan 

"Xiaomei eats meat."

The old man took a piece of fat and thin braised pork and put it in Su Mei bowl. Su Yue waited for a long time, but did not wait for the old man's dish, and felt even more uncomfortable. She gritted her teeth to eat, and hated Su Mei even more.

After this little bitch came back, he stole her father, and now even Grandpa Han took it away. After she went back, she told her mother to quickly marry this little bitch, and she must find an unattractive old man, otherwise it will be difficult to disappear. fire in her heart.

"Thank you Uncle Han."

Su Mei thanked, ate the meat, and praised loudly: "Aunt Song's braised pork is the best I've ever eaten. After going to the Northeast for two years, what I miss most is the braised pork made by Aunt Song. I want to."

Aunt Song, who was busy in the kitchen, came out after hearing the words and said with a hearty smile: "Eat more if you like it. There must be a lot of hardship there, right? I see that Xiaomei's face is sharp."

"It's not bitter, I'm used to it. Compared to the martyrs who sweated and sweated, what kind of bitterness is this?" Su Mei looked respectful, and she said these words from the bottom of her heart.

She truly admires the martyrs, including her grandparents. Without the sacrifices of these martyrs, there would be no peaceful life now, and they deserve the admiration of the whole country.

Mr. Han's expression also became solemn, and his impression of Su Mei was better. He was a good boy who knew how to be grateful. Now many young people have forgotten the past, and even worshipped foreigners. The moon in foreign countries is round, and the air is also Sweet.

Hmph, if these bastards were left in the war years, they would all be traitors.

"Good boy, eat as much as you like."

The old man brought another piece of meat to Su Mei, his eyes were very kind, Su Mei smiled at him coquettishly, and ate the meat in a big mouth, without being squeamish at all, Su Yue, who was sitting diagonally opposite her, counted the rice grains to eat, mouth Still muttering, as if someone owed her money, awkward and petty, the old man couldn't help frowning and simply didn't look at it.

It's still the little girl who looks more pleasing to the eye, and when she's older, he won't be wronged by this pair of presbyopia.

"I heard that Xiaomei saved a scientist, what happened?" The old man asked about the business.

It was for this reason that he specially invited the Su family to eat, and of course there were other things.

Su Mei pretended to be shy and whispered, "It was just a coincidence. I went to the mountain to pick mushrooms, and I happened to meet the scientist who fell into the water, and Han Jianming also fell into the water. I didn't think much about it, so I jumped down to save people, but it's a pity. I'm not strong enough, but fortunately Big Brother Han arrived in time, otherwise not only would I not be able to save people, but I wouldn't be able to get on it myself."

The old man frowned. He didn't know about his grandson and younger son. He looked at Han Jingchuan and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Perform the mission."

Han Jingchuan answered succinctly, without raising his head or eating. Su Mei noticed that he never touched his chopsticks, ate a single grain of rice, and hadn't eaten any vegetables.

"What happened to Han Jianming? Isn't he good at swimming?" the old man asked unhappily.

Han Yuzhu and his wife were uneasy. How dare they say that Han Jianming hit someone into the water, but if they didn't say it, it didn't mean that Su Mei wouldn't say it.