16-18

16. Hypocritical Woman

Su Mei was very disappointed, and let the bastard Han Jianming escape, but it was nothing, the days to come were very long, and there was a chance to kill the bastard.

Several male educated youths came to express their condolences and anger towards Zhang Hongmei.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little scared. I didn't expect Zhang Hongmei to be this kind of person. It's terrible."

Su Mei's face was terrified, her voice trembled, she saw that several educated youths felt pity, and even more disgusted with Zhang Hongmei. Originally, they had some sympathy for Zhang Hongmei, but a weak woman went to a row, and half her life was lost, too pitiful .

But now they have no sympathy at all, Su Mei almost died, and Zhang Hongmei suffered from it.

"People's hearts are unpredictable. Fortunately, Su Mei, you are auspicious, and it's fine." Everyone comforted.

"Thank you for your concern. I'm going back to the dormitory. It's a bit windy outside...cough..."

Su Mei covered her mouth and coughed a few times. Several male educated youths immediately told her to go back and criticized Zhang Hongmei again. It was this woman who made Su Mei sick. It was too hateful.

"Goodbye...cough..."

Su Mei covered her mouth and coughed a few times from time to time, and finally separated from these enthusiastic male educated youths. She understood the intentions of these people, but she didn't feel it, and she didn't want to find someone in the educated youth company.

When she was reborn, she just wanted to take revenge and make a fortune again.

Love, love, and love are things like this. If there is a good thing, you can do it. If you don't fit in, you will be single. Later, she will become a rich woman. Hmph, the Baima Club is her back garden, a little wolf dog, a little milk dog, a little loyal dog... She can choose from all kinds of small fresh meat, and she will definitely not be empty and lonely for a long night.

From a distance, Han Jingchuan saw Su Mei surrounded by a group of overly enthusiastic men. It seemed that this woman was very popular among the educated youth, and then she saw the woman coughing a few times and easily escaped.

Su Mei didn't go back to the dormitory. She wanted to go out to get some air. The people in the dormitory were very rude, and they would definitely pester her to ask questions. She should go back later.

She went to Houshan. There is a hillside behind the dormitory. When the weather is good, they often go to Houshan to chop firewood and pick wild vegetables and mushrooms. Now, the trees are covered with snow. Su Mei struggled to climb the hillside. Seeing the endless fields in the distance, those are all wasteland reclaimed by the educated youths. They have shed the blood and sweat of thousands of educated youths, and they will become an important food base for the country in the future.

Su Mei suddenly felt a sense of pride, and she also shed her sweat on this black land!

Hearing the creaking sound behind him, Su Mei turned her head and saw Han Jingchuan.

This guy always appears out of nowhere.

Su Mei squeezed out a sweet smile and called out, "Hello, Brother Han."

"Yu Manli's mouth is very hard. She carried it all by herself and refused to confess to Han Jianming." Han Jingchuan said a long sentence rarely, and he had to say it. After all, he said it so confidently last night, but he was slapped in the face today. .

Yu Manli's infatuation was beyond his expectations, Han Jingchuan couldn't help but look at Han Jianming a little more, this nephew's ability to coax women is quite excellent.