116-120

Chapter 116 Why are you gaining so much weight 

Hearing his son's hoarse cough in the microphone, Han Yuzhu's heart was broken. This is his only son. He was a little hesitant at first, but he was determined immediately, and he gritted his teeth: "I'll go find your grandfather!"

Even if he was scolded as shit by the old man, he would have to talk about it. He didn't believe that the old man was really so ruthless, and watched his only grandson suffer and remained indifferent.

Han Jianming breathed a sigh of relief, as long as his father was willing to go to the old man, the matter would be half done. His father was living too cautiously. He was afraid of wolves before and tigers later. He was afraid of being scolded by the old man if he ate too much meat. In fact, he felt , his father is the direct son of the Han family, there is absolutely no need to live so cautiously, he can be a little public, but his father does not listen to persuasion.

"Dad, you still hurt me...cough...I'm waiting for your good news...cough..."

Han Jianming's voice became more choked, and he coughed several times. Han Yuzhu's eyes were sore, and he said hoarsely: "Jianming, don't be afraid, Dad will definitely find a way to let you go back to the city, you can hold on for a few more days!"

"Um......"

The father and son chatted for a few more words, and then hung up the phone. Han Jianming wiped his face, picked up the receiver and dialed a series of numbers.

"Hey, please call Su Yue, I am in the northeast."

There are two guards in the reception room. The guard who answered the phone knew that it was Han Jianming. The son of Section Chief Han often called to find Section Chief Su's eldest daughter. The whole factory knew that the two were a couple. Yes, the emotional foundation is still solid, and everyone thinks that this pair will definitely get married.

But now, everyone's thinking has changed.

This pair is basically yellow.

Section Chief Su's youngest daughter is already dating brother Chief Han, and the emotional foundation is quite solid. I heard that the restless old ladies of the Xia family were in the barber shop a few days ago, and they said a few words to Su Mei, Han Ke The eldest brother was so angry that he scolded the old ladies on Su Mei's behalf, and almost scolded the old ladies Xia to the point of having a brain hemorrhage.

Obviously, Su Mei is the baby bump on the apex of Kechang Han's brother's heart. Everyone in the factory guessed that after the new year, they are afraid to drink the wedding wine of Kechang Su's family.

One is an uncle, the other is a nephew, and the other is a sister. The two sisters must not marry uncles and nephews. Isn't this a mess? The juniors must let the elders. 100% to be yellow.

The guard A slowly walked downstairs to the family building, and shouted upstairs, "Su Yue call!"

Su Yue, who was dozing on the bed, got up when she heard the shout, took a dime from the drawer, and rushed down with a trot, La Huang's swollen face was full of joy.

Door Guard Jia hadn't seen Su Yue for a long time, and when he suddenly saw her cheeks, he couldn't help being startled and blurted out, "Why are you so fat?"

The tone is very envious. It is a sincere good thing to praise people for being fat these days, because only people with good conditions can afford to raise fat. The poor people cook their cooking in water, and then use chopsticks to poke them in the oil pot. , and mix it in the boiled vegetables, it is a common meal.

If you can eat one meal of meat in a month, it is the landlord's house, so three meals a day with clear soup, less water, less oil and less meat, it is impossible to keep fat.