52-54

Chapter 52 Another slap in the face 

Su Yue was very flustered, her father had never looked at her with such stern eyes, she was so scared, and the hot and painful half of her face made her even more scared, worried that Su Zhiyong would slap her again.

"dad......"

Su Yue murmured, tears streaming down her face, her face full of grievances.

She didn't do anything wrong, why did Dad beat her?

Obviously she is the princess of the family, why should Su Mei's oil drag bottle compete with her?

It would be good to give her a storage room to sleep in. Where can I get the oil bottle to sleep in the room, my father is really confused.

"You still have the face to cry? You are the elder sister, and Xiaomei is the younger sister. You, the elder sister, should love and care for the younger sister. Xiaomei came home from such a difficult countryside, and was still cooking when she was sick. I steamed you rock candy and pear juice. If you don't have any words of thanks, you know that you are making trouble without reason, Su Yue, you have disappointed me so much!"

Su Zhiyong taught a lesson with a calm face, and was really disappointed with the eldest daughter. The eldest daughter has only one advantage left. She is Zhuang Yulan's daughter. This identity allows him to maintain a close relationship with the Han family.

Otherwise, he really doesn't have the patience to coax this useless idiot any more, why not bother to train Su Mei.

Speaking of which, Su Mei was also his biological daughter, but he just couldn't cross the road, but he could tell Su Mei privately to let her know that he was her biological father. The youngest daughter was beautiful and smart, and now she has such a great honor, and even entered the textile industry. The factory has a bright future.

Su Zhiyong's heart moved. He suddenly thought of the interaction between Su Mei and Han Jingchuan. Of the 500 yuan lent to Han Jianming, 400 yuan belonged to Han Jingchuan, and Su Mei was also called Brother Han. When will this girl go with Han Jingchuan? So close?

As far as he knows, Han Jingchuan has a very weird temper and doesn't get along well with anyone, even his parents and mother are indifferent, but today he mocked Xia Yanqiu for Su Mei, which shows that Su Mei is very different in his heart.

Su Zhiyong's eyes lit up, is there something wrong with these two?

He couldn't help but look at Su Mei, with bright eyes and teeth, big eyes, cherry mouth, oval face, thick eyebrows and big eyes. This face is 70 or 80% similar to Zhuang Yulan, even more beautiful than Zhuang Yulan. Although Zhuang Yulan is beautiful, The facial features are too heroic and not soft enough.

But Su Mei is both heroic and feminine. Now her face is pale and her eyebrows are pleasing to the eye. She looks at me with pity. No man can be ruthless when he sees it, and Han Jingchuan certainly cannot.

The gloom in Su Zhiyong's heart was swept away, and he was suddenly enlightened. As long as the marriage between Su Mei and Han Jingchuan was facilitated, he and Mr. Han would be married, and the relationship would naturally become more intimate. With such a big backer as the Han family, his future would definitely improve.

Kindly stared at Su Mei for a long time, and the more he looked, the better his mood became, but Su Yue's sobbing made Su Zhiyong feel bad again. He turned his head and stared at Su Yue, her face was sallow and swollen, and he looked like a The buns that have been soaked in the soup for a long time have no appetite.

"If you want to cry in the house and cry, don't be ashamed outside, and later let me see you bullying Xiaomei, and you go back to the countryside for me to farm!"