151-155

Chapter 151 Catch a Current 

"Come on, there must be bamboo shoots in here!"

"hurry up!"

A few women walked towards this side. Hearing the messy footsteps, Zhang Hai was startled and looked at Su Yue, whose face was pale and dead, and finally felt scared.

With trembling hands, he poked under Su Yue's nose, his anger was like a gossamer, as if he was about to die, Zhang Hai immediately withered, and crawled off Su Yue's body tremblingly, put on his trousers in a hurry, even wearing them upside down. Not caring, he fled to the other side of the bamboo forest in a panic.

If this ugly girl is really dead, he can't tell with a hundred mouths. Zhang Hai's first reaction is to escape. After a while, Zhang Hai escaped from the bamboo forest, calmed down, and dressed up again. After taking off his pants, he left the machine tool factory by bicycle.

I didn't come here for nothing today. Although it was a bit ugly, it tasted pretty good. I don't know if I will have a chance to try it again next time.

As for marrying Su Yue, Zhang Hai didn't even think about it. It doesn't matter if she's ugly. It's the same when the lights are turned off, but this ugly girl is so weak that he fainted after just a few tries. This kind of tofu-like girl What's the use of marrying them in? He might as well find a strong woman who can stand the toss, at least to satisfy him.

Zhang Hai is not worried that Su Yue will go to the police to sue him. He is not that stupid. Now he calms down and understands the matter. It must be the family fighting infighting. The elder sister wants to harm the younger sister. It's cheaper for him to get his sister's army.

He could see clearly just now that there was a red mole on Su Yue's chest. He caught the handle. Hmph, whenever he wants to sleep with this woman, he sleeps whenever he wants, does he need to marry and enter the door?

Zhang Hai rode away triumphantly, still humming a little tune, looking complacent.

Su Yue in the bamboo forest lay disheveled on the ground, her body was cold, and she was in a state of embarrassment. Anyone with a discerning eye could see what was going on. In fact, she didn't faint completely, her mind was clear, but she didn't want to wake up, afraid to watch Zhang Hai's disgusting face.

She also didn't want to accept the embarrassing facts in front of her. Su Yue closed her eyes tightly, felt her body lighten, and the disgusting smell was gone. She only opened her eyes and didn't see Zhang Hai. clothing.

Su Yue thought very well, as long as she was dressed as if she was nothing, no one would know what happened just now, her innocence was still there, and she could still marry Brother Jianming.

Su Yue, who was constantly comforting herself, endured the tearing pain in her body, picked up the clothes scattered on the ground and put them on, but she had no strength on her body, her hands were shaking, and it took a long time to wear only one piece. The autumn clothes and trousers have not been put on, and the body is getting colder and colder, like in an ice cellar.

A gust of cold wind blew, Su Yue shivered, her hands and feet were frozen, she picked up the sweater and tried to put it on, but when she heard a voice, she was shocked, and the sweater in her hand fell to the ground.

someone is coming!

Su Yue didn't care about getting dressed, she staggered to get up, picked up the clothes on the ground and wanted to run away. She couldn't be seen by anyone, so she had to leave quickly.

But after only a few steps, someone saw her. It was Aunt Xia, who had been searching for her target. The old woman's eyes were not very good. She saw Su Yue's back, her two white legs, and her hair was disheveled. He thought that his nephew Zhang Hai had succeeded in claiming Su Mei's innocence, and he couldn't help but ecstatically shouted, "That woman has no clothes on, how shameless is that woman who is messing around in the woods during the day!"