110-115

Chapter 110 Grandma can't even eat chicken cake if she wants to 

"Old Su, listen to me, Xiaoyue also went to see a doctor in a big hospital, and the general clinic couldn't treat him well, so I took it to the big hospital to see it. The money is like running water, and the savings are exhausted. It's really like this. Otherwise, where else can I spend the money?" Xia Yanqiu said with a smile on her face.

Su Mei whispered: "Maybe it was spent at my uncle's house."

Xia Yanqiu is the eldest sister in the family, and there is a younger brother and a younger sister below. The relationship with the younger sister is not very good, but the brother and sister relationship is very good, that is, the legendary demon of helping the younger brother.

This younger brother, Xia Zhongqiu, is unsatisfactory, delicious and lazy, and he can't do anything, but he can go to heaven with bragging. He has the same virtue as Xia Yanqiu's ex-husband Su Fugui. Xia Yanqiu usually always carries Su Zhiyong behind his back to subsidize his younger brother Xia Zhongqiu.

But not all of the family's money is spent on Xia Mid-Autumn Festival, mainly making clothes. Xia Yanqiu loves to dress up and makes new clothes every three days.

The mother and daughter's wardrobes were full of clothes, as were the suitcases, which were all money.

Originally, Su Mei didn't plan to deal with Xia Yanqiu so early, but this old Bailian was restless and wanted to move her money. Hmph, then don't blame her for being rude.

Let's get rid of this old white lotus first.

"Old Su, don't listen to Xiaomei's nonsense. I haven't been back to my parents' house for a long time, and I just spent the time in the hospital. It's really like this." Xia Yanqiu couldn't stop saying good things.

When Su Zhiyong is gone, she must make this little bitch look good.

"Where's the list from the hospital? Take it out and I'll take a look."

Su Zhiyong is not so easy to fool. He didn't think about it before, but now he has a reminder from his good daughter Su Mei, of course he won't let it go.

As long as he thinks that Xia Yanqiu has subsidized so much money to her mother's family, his heart aches very much. Damn, his mother is still working hard in her hometown. Why should the Xia family enjoy his salary?

The smile on Xia Yanqiu's face couldn't be maintained anymore. How could she have a list, she went to the health center to see it, where can she change the list out of thin air?

What can we do now?

Su Yue stood bewildered and didn't know how things turned out like this. It was obvious that she was fine during the meal just now, but Su Mei only said a few words, and her father got angry. She looked so scary.

And the money at home, did the mother really give the money to that cheap uncle?

Su Yue is not happy anymore. She doesn't look down on that second-rate Xia Zhongqiu, and it's not her own uncle. If it wasn't for Xia Yanqiu's face, she wouldn't even want to call her uncle, a hillbilly second-rate, what qualifications do she have to be her uncle?.

My mother is also confused. The money in the family is hers. How could she spend it on the second-rate child and lie to her that the family has no money. No wonder she can't even afford the supplements for her, so dare to spend it on the second-rate child.

Xia Yanqiu couldn't find a good excuse for a while, so she had to wink at Su Yue, hoping that she could come forward and say a few words, but Su Yue was sulking, just pretended not to see it, turned her head to look at the calendar.