Post Graduated🎉

Start from the beginning

"Oh, a party? What kind of party?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but it's with some business guy they've been dealing with for the past two years. I think it's a succession party or something. It's going to be fun. Will you come?"

"Yes, sure. Anyways, I have to go now, Y/N. Mom's been nagging me to clean my room. We'll talk later. Bye."

She hangs up, and I remain on my bed, still staring at the ceiling, contemplating the idea of talking to Taehyung at the upcoming party since he's invited too.

Being immature and keeping things bottled up for so long has done me no good. Now that the storm within me seems to have calmed a bit, it's time to take action.

Saturday - Before the party

"Y/N, are you ready?" Mom asks, knocking on my room door.

"Yeah, Mom, just a second. I'm almost done!" I reply, raising my voice, spraying some perfume and fixing my hair and makeup. I glance at myself in the mirror one last time, satisfied with my appearance.

I'm wearing a stunning sky blue gown, beautifully embroidered with flowers. The gown is adorned with pearls at the hem, and it's fluffy, like a dream to wear. I've kept my jewelry and makeup light, carrying only a clutch with my phone and lip gloss. And my choice of heels is truly captivating.

I step out of my room, and my mom is still waiting for me. She looks up at me, giving me a warm smile.

"Aww, you look absolutely gorgeous, my sweetie," she says, hugging me.

"You look lovely too, Mom," I reply, returning the hug.

"Oh my, what a sight to behold with my own eyes!" someone exclaims.

I turn and see Uncle Junghun walking towards me. He embraces me in a tight hug.

"Thank you, Uncle. You're looking ravishing yourself," I say, smiling at him.

He gently holds my cheeks, locking his gaze with mine, capturing my full attention.

"Listen, princess. Today is the day we have all been preparing you for. It's an important and significant day for us and our business. Please, whatever happens at the party, don't be startled. Remember that we've been preparing you for this. What we're about to do is for the betterment of both you and the family business. Your one 'yes' or 'no' will impact the lives of five people. Don't panic, just stay calm. We know it will be a big decision for you, but we believe in you, and we're here for you. Promise us that, especially during challenging moments, you'll remember your promise. We believe in you, okay?"

"Um, Uncle, what major decision are you talking about? How is it connected to five lives? Why would my answer impact the family business? I don't understand anything," I say, looking at him as He struggles to find the right words to answer me.

"Sweetie, Uncle is right. Time will reveal everything. Please don't worry. If this decision is being made by your elders, it means there are benefits in it for you. Trust that we love you and would never do anything to hurt you. Don't worry, my daughter. Just enjoy the party for now," my mom interjects, trying to ease my confusion.

I look at my mom, still dumbfounded by the cryptic conversation, but I nod my head, signaling my understanding. They are my elders, and I trust that whatever they do is in my best interest. We walk down together, heading towards our car, a grand limousine.

As I settle into the window seat, I gaze at the night sky, my mind filled with a whirlwind of thoughts.

Feeling a hand on my lap, I turn to my left and find Taehyung, his sweet smile captivating my attention. He gestures for me to smile as well, using his hand to form a smile near his lips. I try to mirror his expression as he gazes into my eyes, creating an intimate moment between us.