Penny shook her head. "No but, what do you think?" She asked the boy who looked at the injured man beside him.

"He's hurt. We have to get him help." 

Penny nodded her head. "Okay, okay. Let's do it." The five slowly stood up as Penny and Angela took the baskets as (y/n) and Vijay helped Hiroki walk. 

For every step they took, a creature screeching in to background could be heard, sending shivers to their spines. 

They had eventually made their way to the entrance but there was one problem. There were the creatures crawling inside the narrow path, making it impossible for them to leave without the chance of touching one of them. 

(y/n) came up with an idea and lightly shifted Hiroki's weight to Vijay in order to get the attention of the others. She mouthed her words while also using her hands. "When you hear my signal, duck and go." 

Before anyone could protest, the girl silently jogged away, making the group panic on what the girl was doing. Seconds passed as they waited for a signal. Penny was about to signal that they go search for her before a loud bang erupted from the back of the cave. Everyone ducked out of the way as all the creatures flew towards the sound, letting out their terrifying screeches. 

The four took this opportunity to escape and was able to make it back out. The rest of the survivors when they saw that everyone else had made it. Hiroki's family rushed to his aid, Vijay ran to his family and Will dashed towards his sister and hugged her.

"Penny!"

"Oh my god." Penny sighed out a relief before she remembered something. "(y/n)!" Will knew what his sister meant and his heart dropped, he tried to rush in there to search for her but was pulled back by Angela.

"I know you want to look for her but it's dangerous, (y/n) is a smart girl and she will make it out." 

"Yeah Will," Everyone turned to see (y/n), she was panting and had soot on her face but other than that, she was perfectly fine. "I'm a smart girl, I'm sure I'll make it out." 

The boy rushed into her, arms wrapping around her figure and pulling her into a hug. Making (y/n)'s heart beat a bit too fast for her liking.

As they pulled away, the boy placed his hands on her shoulders and glared at her softly, having a small pout on his lips. "Don't do that again." 

And there it was, the moment where (y/n) (l/n) realized that she indeed has feelings for the young Robinson boy.

shit

Shaking off her blush, she raised her hand and put it against her head. "Sir yes sir."

The pout from his face turned into a smile as he began to drag the girl to his sister, who gave a bear hug to the girl and pulled Will in as well. The three laughed and side hugged one another as they made their way down from the rocky hill.

"I radioed dad again. He signaled back."

"Really?" Penny couldn't believe it, her father could be alive.

"That's amazing!" (y/n) exclaimed, happy that Don may be alive as well.

"Yeah."

"Where is he?" Penny asked him.

"I don't know, but he's up there somewhere." Will looked up at the sky with hopeful eyes.

"Okay what do you say we go find him." Penny asked the two, both nodding in excitement. They decided to go back to work and help around, picking up the baskets and carrying them towards the Jupiter. 

"Robinson, (y/n)." Victor called out to them. "Well done."  The three nodded before Victor called out for (y/n) again. The two Robinsons stood there to wait for her but she told them to go ahead and she would catch up. Settling down the baskets, she made her way to Victor.

"I know you stayed with the Robinsons during our time on this planet but when we launch you're going to stay with my family, alright?" The girl nodded in understanding and picked up her baskets and made her way towards the Robinsons that were talking to Angela.

"That wasn't your fault, Dr. Smith has a way of making people do things they regret." 

"Well, I appreciate your forgiveness. And when you see your father again, please tell him I'm sorry." 

"Maybe you can tell him that yourself, once we're all back on the Resolute."  Angela smiled at Will and nodded. 

"The Resolute leaves in four hours, we need to keep moving." Victor announced helping the others with their baskets. They contiuned to walk before Vijay called out for Penny.

"Penny."

"Vijay? Come one." His father looked at him confused.

"Be right there. Hey." The boy called out once again. 

Penny awkwardly replied back. "Hey." 

"Thanks for saving my ass back there."

"Well you'd look pretty stupid walking around without it.  So I thought." Will and (y/n) glanced at each other before looking back at the two kids in front of them. "That was a joke." 

"Yeah, no I know, yeah um." 

"We're gonna go. Uh tell Judy the good news." Will interrupted, despite to get out of the awkward tension. 

"Yeah, you guys take your time." (y/n) giggled, turning around to walk towards the Jupiter, whispering to Will and making fun of the two awkward teens. 

𖨆