Hating on you is a curse

Start from the beginning

I touch his hands on my cheeks, sobbing as I pull them away. He looks at me, then at his own hands.

Shaking my head, I deny him, conveying that he has lost his chance to be this close to me, to claim any rights over me.

"Y/n, I-"

"Uh-huh, no, Yoongi. Please stay away. You lost that privilege long ago... Just leave and never show your face to me again. I... I can't..." My voice breaks, and I can no longer bear to meet his gaze, casting my eyes downward.

"Y/n, please look at me. Scold me, beat me, curse me as much as you want, but please don't do this to me. I can't bear to see you like this, knowing that I am the cause. The mere thought tears me apart. I won't ask for your forgiveness, y/n, because I know I don't deserve it. The sin I committed doesn't warrant your apology... I loved you deeply, y/n. I cherished you. You were my entire world—my happiness in sorrow, my solace in chaos, my peace amidst turmoil. And I lost you not because I wanted to, y/n, but because I was forced to."

"No, Yoongi, no. If you truly love someone, it doesn't matter what situation you're in. You would never abandon that person, never betray them. If I were your happiness, how could you toss it into the fire for yourself? If I were your comfort, how could you drown it in your guilty pleasures? If I were your peace, how could you shatter it into countless fragments that I still cannot piece back together? You don't treat someone you love this way, Min Yoongi. And then you have the audacity to claim you valued me? I'm sorry, Min Yoongi, but such a love doesn't exist in my vocabulary."

"No y/n you're not understanding what I'm trying to say -"

"I've heard enough, Yoongi. I don't need any more explanations... I know all I need to know. You are the person who pushed me into depression, landed me in the hospital, caused me to lose my college friends and studies, and made me lose myself. Because of you, I couldn't move on and lost faith in love. I even hurt the most important person in my life because I was scared of love."

"All of this, every single thing, is because of you, Min Yoongi. Congratulations on achieving the ultimate title of 'fake love' by breaking me apart! I hope you're happy with whatever you've accomplished in these four years, becoming a rapper and all. Just know that I have nothing but hatred in my heart for you, and it will never change, not even on the day I die. I'm not the type of person to wish ill upon anyone, especially not you. But I hope karma hits you hard for what you've done. Know this too, I rejected the most special person in my life and in my heart because you still reside there. I don't know if I'll ever be able to fall in love again, but I hope your true love teaches you what true love really is. You may have grown into a charming man on the outside, but your heart remains small."

"And let me tell you, I don't hate to see you witnessing me having a panic attack because of you. If you truly despised it, you would have done something about it four years ago, when I was going through this every damn day, when I ended up in the hospital because I was malnourished. Where was this Yoongi who stands before me today during those dark days when I needed him the most? You know, I can never forget you, and I say this to everyone: You've given me so much to remember, both good and bad. I owe you for making me the person I am today. Rest assured, I will make this day the most memorable of your life by giving you something that will make you regret every decision you've made."

Saying this, I grab his hand and pull him closer to me. I press my lips against his, surprising him with the intensity of my actions. His eyes widen, and I close my eyes, capturing the moment. Gripping his jacket from behind, I deepen the kiss, while his hands remain at his sides, not daring to touch me. I can taste his fresh tears, ones that had escaped his eyes just moments ago. This kiss is filled with anger and resentment. There is no love or pleasure, just a final connection between two former lovers. This one kiss was missing for years, as I couldn't conclude our story on my terms the day we broke up. I wanted him to long for me as much as I longed for him, and this is the best way to achieve that. Eventually, he gives in to the kiss, holding my face, catching me slightly off guard. He deepens the kiss, His hands trail down to my waist, and he groans, pushing our bodies together, his arousal pressing against my abdomen. Our lips move in perfect harmony, cherishing each other one last time before bidding farewell and never setting eyes on each other again.

Simultaneously, we break the kiss to catch our breath, our foreheads meeting. We stay like that for five minutes, eyes closed, savoring this final moment forever. Then, I push him away and look down at my shoes, avoiding eye contact.

"I hope to never see you again, Min Yoongi, and I hope you don't win against my friend Namjoon. He deserves this victory more than you do! Have a great life ahead, if you even deserve it," I say, completing my statement. With that, I walk away from the scene, not glancing back at him even once. I enter the women's restroom, allowing my tears to flow freely for one last time. After washing my face, I exit as if nothing ever happened.

"Hey, Y/n! Where have you been all this time? Did you cry? Your face looks red and puffy," Yeonjun asks, concerned as he embraces me tightly against his chest. I find solace in his warm embrace.

"Nah, I'm fine. I just felt overwhelmed in the crowd, so I went out for some fresh air. I happened to meet someone from a significant period in my life, so I wished him well one last time. It took longer than expected," I mumble against his chest. Yeonjun hums in response, understanding that something is amiss. He holds me tightly for a good ten minutes, knowing that I needed this extended hug more than anything else at that moment. I am grateful to have such amazing friends by my side.

author's pov-

Dear readers,

This chapter was a closure from Y/n's perspective, where she expressed her pent-up emotions and confronted Yoongi about the pain he caused her. The unexpected kiss served as a bittersweet moment, symbolizing the final connection between two ex-lovers. However, please note that Yoongi's side of the story remains untold for now. The narrative will continue to unfold in future chapters, and perhaps we will delve into his perspective as well. Until then, I encourage you to embrace this moment and reflect on the emotions it evokes. Rest assured, there is more to come.

Stay tuned 💕
Vote ❤️
Keep supporting 💜