𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"Okay men, anything new on the (L/n) case?" David asked the three men sitting at their own respective desk.

In another part of town, David and other officers worked to stay out of sight from the other officers. It had been about a week since Officer David and (M/n) and (F/n) met together and the small group had been working hard since.

"Yes sir, I believe I found the location of where they're at." another officer said. David walked over to the monitor he was working on and looked at the location.

"(Random Town/N)? Why would he take her there? That's eight hours away." David furrowed his eyebrows.

"Right, that's what I said, so I did more research and found out that location is one of Mr. Williams vacation homes." 

"Alright, it's settled, we're taking a trip to (RT/N)." David stood up to walk to his desk, until the officer stopped him.

"Sir there's more. It's not just with Jayden Williams it's also Adam Willams. He may have someone we've been looking for for fifteen years now. Her name is Nora Solace. We did some investigating looking for (Y/n) and while investigating the house we may have come across Nora." David's eyes widened.

"We need to work on getting search warrants, we need to prove this case and save these girls and we need to act quickly. Half of you will come with me and the other half will stay here. Try to gather enough evidence to get what we need to save the ladies. GO!" David yelled and walked to his desk to help gather more evidence.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was sitting on the bed reading a book. She'd rather be doing something different, but Jayden had left to do whatever he was doing. She didn't care where he went, as long as it was a break from the clingy male. She sighed and laid her head back against the headboard. She was locked in the room with nothing but reading and sleeping to pass time. He had already been gone for two hours and she was fed up with reading. She placed a bookmark in the book and closed the book. She examined the cover, it was a book about (F/Hobby).

(Y/n) let out another sigh and glanced towards the window. The bright sun was shining in the room through the blinds, and every once and a while she'd hear the birds chirp. The more she stared the more she became depressed. She missed her old life so much. She still had so many things to do, but instead she was stuck here practically decaying. She got out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a lot longer, her eye bags were a lot darker, and she appeared to be losing weight. She walked closer to the mirror and placed her hands on the sink to lean forward to examine herself more.

'I look like absolute shit.' She thought.

All the hope she had was gone, she had been here for another month. No one was going to know where she was.

"Are they even looking for me? Probably not, they would've gotten me by now. But no! I'm still STUCK in this fucking HELL that I'm supposed to call home! Why don't they care?! Was I that bad of a child? I tried everything, and I suppose it was never good enough!"

She cried hysterically, she gripped her hair and tears that she had been holding for a while came out. She kept sobbing and her thoughts kept making her anxiety worse. Her hope at this point was gone, she did not believe anyone was going to come save her. She called herself up in the fetal position on the floor of the bathroom and hugged herself. All she could do now was sob.

After another hour of crying she calmed down, though she still stayed where she was at. She didn't want to move. She didn't realize throughout her spacing out, Jayden came back home.

He walked upstairs to their bedroom to see (Y/N) nowhere in the room. He walked over to the bathroom to see her in the fetal position with a blank look on her face. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her cheeks had tear stains. In a panic Jayden immediately went to comfort her.

"Sweetie what's wrong?!" He asked, holding her in his arms, rocking her back and forth.

(Y/n) looked up at him and though she didn't want to confide in him, she needed someone to talk to, she couldn't hold her feelings in anymore. She hugged him and clutched his shirt.

"Nobody cares about me anymore, I did everything I could and they're not even bothered to be looking for me." She felt her tears coming again and hiccuped.

"Sweetheart I care for you, I wouldn't have done all this if I didn't care for you. The others are not worthy of your love, only me." He lifted her face up and wiped away the tears.

In the state of mind (Y/n) was in, all she could do was believe the words Jayden was spewing out to her.

"Come on, I'll run you a bath and while you bathe, I'll start on dinner. I'll bring it up and you can enjoy it and after that we can do whatever you want to get your mind off the vermin that claims to love you so much." He mocked towards the end. He stood up to run the bath and grab a change of clothes for (Y/n). Once he left she sat in the tub thinking.

'I care for you.' she thought back to what jaden said.

She hugged her knees to her chest and whispered:

"You're the one person I don't want to care for me."

A/N: sorry for the lack of updates, school is kicking my ass💀

You guys have a good day, and drink enough water!❤️❤️❤️

Also this might be a long stretch, but would anyone be interested if I made a discord server to just chat.?? I don't know, I'm just curious. :D