𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒

"Jayden, please let's just talk about this." (Y/n) pleaded as he threw (S/n) on his shoulders.

"There is nothing to talk about (Y/n)." He said and took a quick glance at her.

Walking into the building, (Y/n) could hear sobbing from upstairs. Her face paled. It sounded like Nora.

"I-is your mom alright?" She asked with a tiny voice.

He ignored the female and kept walking. He led (Y/n) back upstairs to their room. He pointed towards their bed and gave (Y/n) a stern look.

"Go sit on the bed until I get back. If you move from this bed (Y/n) (L/n), I swear I'll kill (S/n)." He said with a loud voice.

(Y/n) walked over and sat on the bed with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Please don't hurt her." She pleaded.

He only turned around with the younger sibling on his shoulder, and started walking. He suddenly stopped at the doorway and looked over his shoulder towards (Y/n).

"No promises. It's taking everything in me to not kill your family right now."

An hour passed since Jayden left with (Y/n)'s sister and she was growing worried. She had her knees against her chest and her arms curled around her legs. She still had tears falling down her face, but she kept quiet not to anger the male anymore, in case he could hear her.

She pressed her forehead on her knees and hoped that (S/n) was alright. While she was deep in thought, Jayden walked into the room.

"(Y/n)."

She slowly raised her head up to look at Jayden.

"I want to make this clear for the hundredth time. You can't leave."

He suddenly sprinted towards the girl and grabbed her arm.

"Do you realize what you did?! You hurt me (Y/n). I will show you that you can never leave me again!" He yelled.

He dragged (Y/n) off the bed and into the hallway, ignoring her pleads to let go of her arm. After getting down to the hallway, they stopped in front of a door. Jayden pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked it. He threw (Y/n) inside and blankly stared at her.

"This is what you get for trying to leave. I can't believe my mother helped you. With your schemes. I'll be back in a while." He said and slammed the door before locking it.

(Y/n) just sat there on the floor with wide, confused eyes.

'Did Nora tell them it was my idea?' 

(Y/n) then turned to look at the dimly lit room. It wasn't big, it was equivalent to a small closet. Looking at the walls she noticed that there were a lot of photos of herself. Standing up she looked at the pictures closer. Going over to some pictures that look different she noticed gruesome drawings on her friends. The more gruesome ones were on Andy, being her only male friend. She grew worried, for all of her friends seeing these photos. Turning to the wall facing the door, was the biggest picture of any of them, it was her and Jayden taking a selfie, while he was holding the phone and you were sleeping.

"I-I don't remember taking that with him." She whispered.

Her head felt like it was spinning from looking at all the pictures. She gripped her head from the oncoming headache and groaned. It didn't help that it felt like the walls were closing in on her. She started to breathe heavily. She did not like this room. She went to the door and started to pound her fists on the door.

"LET ME OUT JAYDEN! I SWEAR I'LL HATE YOU FOR THE TEST OF MY LIFE IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW!" She yelled on top of her lungs.

Once she grew tired and knew no one was going to open the door, she sat down against the door and cried. Eventually after crying so much the girl fell asleep.

Waking up, she noticed no difference in the room. It disgusted her to her core. Ignoring the pictures she took a glance up towards the ceiling, suddenly feeling her stomach talk to her. She stood up and, trying to walk to the door, she lost her footing and fell to the floor, slamming her head on the ground.

"SHIT!" She yelled. She rolled over onto her back and clutched her head, feeling something wet on her hand, she lifted it up to look at it. There was blood all over her hand.

'Great, just great.' She thought, then her stomach growled, begging for food. She crawled over to the door and sat in front of it. Not wanting to get back up, she knocked on the door.

"Jayden please. If you can hear me, I'm sorry. Can I please have some food?" She said, but there was no answer.

It was just silence. She waited for an answer with her eyebrows scrunched up and blood dripping down her face. After a few moments of nothing. She placed her forehead on the door. It hurt, but she didn't care.

"Please." She weakly whispered.

She closed her eyes, to slightly help with the pain in her head.

"I want to go home. I'm so sorry mom and (S/n). I didn't mean to get you into this mess." She whispered as more tears came out of her eyes.

Meanwhile Jayden was pacing around in the living room. He didn't want to lock her up, but his father suggested it.

"It's a good way to make sure she knows her place." He had told Jayden.

Jayden didn't know what was going through his head, but he was just so mad.

"Jayden."

Jayden snapped his head up to see his father and mother. Nora's legs and arms were wrapped up in bandages. She had her head down, not willing to talk to anyone.

"Now that we're all here, want to tell us what happened?" Adam asked.

Nothing. She said nothing. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know which one would be better. She wanted to tell them that it was all (Y/n)'s fault, and get a lesser punishment, but she didn't want (Y/n) to go through the pain.

"Nothing?" Adam asked.

Still nothing from the female.

"You know not saying anything will make this a lot worse for you and (Y/n)." Adam said.

"I'll make sure to worsen (Y/n)'s punishment if you don't answer." Jayden muttered.

Still nothing.

"DAMNIT!" Adam yelled, smashing whatever was near him.

"HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN GET OUT!" Adam yelled. He snapped his head towards the workers and grew scared.

"All of you! One of you has had to see them leave! So why the hell did you not stop them?!" He yelled.

Again there was silence. He pulled out his gun and started shooting.

"I'm tired of this bullshit! Someone give me a goddamn answer!" He yelled over the shooting.

Once he was finished he snapped his head towards Jayden.

"Y-you don't feed her until I say she can come out! Understood?!" He aggressively told him, with a maniacal expression on his face.

Jayden nodded. He's never seen his father THIS angry.

"Don't you go near that door, or do anything with it or her." He said as he walked towards Nora. He picked her up bridal style, as he did this Nora winced and cried. He started walking upstairs to their room.

Jayden heard the door slam once his parents were up there.

He looked over towards where his father was shooting and just stared at the blood.

"I'll clean this right away sir." A butler said.

"Thanks."