𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

(Y/n) sat in silence in her car dreading the minute to come around. She was called into work, the same day she received tons of gifts. Her plan was to go home and go through everything she received. Especially the books.

'UGH WHY DO I WORK AGAIN?!' She mentally asked herself.

It was so she could still drive. She was paying a lot for her car, and she valued her car too much to just up and quit. Walking into the building, she put her apron on and washed her hands.

'I'm going to sue who lever called out today..' She cursed.

"AH (Y/n)! Sorry I had to call you in, I'll make it up to you."

(Y/n) turned to face the general manager of the coffee shop.

"It's okay Mrs. Julie, I can use the extra money." (Y/n) mumbled, trying to list the good things of being at the coffee shop at that moment.

"Thank you! I know I can rely on you (Y/n). I actually wanted you to train a trainee too today, you're better at training than I am."

"Okay.."

(Y/n) groaned. Why did she have to be so good at her job?! She walked out to the front to meet the new employee, but to her surprise couldn't find them. She walked around the store to try to find them, only to come to a full circle. She turned around to go speak to Mrs. Julie, a tall yet skinny male was behind her.

"What the hell!"

She jumped not expecting him to be right behind her. This action startled the young man and he started panicking.

"Ah! I-I'm s-sorry miss! I didn't mean to startle you!" He jumped and started tearing up.

"You're good. I didn't expect you there. Jeez you scared the crap out of me. Anyway let's get started." She clapped.

During the entire shift she trained the male, who eventually figured out his name was Kile. He was very sweet and listened to the female, which pleased her a lot. She wasn't going to have to work with a lazy ass person who didn't want to listen. That bothered the female a lot.There was now only 5 minutes until closing. As she and Kile were going to celebrate, the dreaded bell rang signaling a customer.

"I swear I'll end their existence, their career, AND their life!" (Y/n) aggressively whispered. Kile gave a hearty laugh and walked to the front.

"W-what can I get for you sir?"

(Y/n) walked towards the front to assist the male, when coming up she noticed the male ordering, he had broad shoulders, light brown hair and deep blue eyes. She reminded her of someone but she couldn't think of who. The customer then turned to the (Y/n). They pair had a stare off while Kile was making the customers drink.

"You're (Y/n) (L/n), right?" The male asked.

She was greatly intimidated by the older male, especially with the cold look he had plastered on his face.

"Y-yes sir." She said with a tiny voice.

She shrunk. She was getting the wrong vibes from the male, she wanted nothing more than to run and hide in the corner. A small smile made his way on his face, not easing the younger female at all.

"I've heard so much about you. You make my son very happy."

"Huh?" She muttered.

Who was his son?

"Jayden, he was so delighted to purchase whatever you wanted today. My wife and I would like to invite you to dinner the next time you're available."

"O-oh ok I'll have to talk to my mom." She stuttered.

"Perfect. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." He said and walked out with his drink.

'Wait what? I didn't say I could go? How did he know I was free tomorrow afternoon?' She stared at the departing male with wide eyes.

Kile and (Y/n) looked at each other, then back to the door. (Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts and checked the time.

"Uh l-I'll teach you how to close." (Y/n) stuttered and proceeded to teach the male.

When they were done, they fist bumped each other and said their goodbye's. (Y/n) walked towards her car in thought. As soon as she sat in her car, she received a text message from Jayden.

Jayden: Here's my address can't wait to see you after work tomorrow!

(Y/n) stared at the message, she didn't bother to answer it, she just wanted to get home. Walking into her room after a nice shower, she noticed something was off about the desk. She noticed another one of the roses and a picture. Picking up the picture it was her and some friends. All of her friend's faces were scratched out and her's with a heart around her. Her eyes widened at the gruesome picture she flipped over to see red writing.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN LAST WITHOUT YOU MY LOVE. THERE ARE NUISANCES IN OUR WAY FROM LOVING EACH OTHER. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME UNTIL THE DAY WE CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER.

She dropped the picture and gasped. She quickly jumped to her bed.

'This must be a joke, but how did they get into my room?!' She started to panic and then it soon turned into hyperventilating.

Looking through the screens, Jayden saw the distress she was in. Why was she acting like that? Was going into her room going overboard?

'It's because she doesn't know who I am. That has to be it.'

He felt sorry for the girl because he couldn't tell her who he was, not yet. He was getting more anxious and anxious the more she wasn't by his side. He had a plan, and it was going to be set into motion this week, no matter what. He became excited just the thought of the two living together. Sharing a room together, eating together, sharing every single second with each other for the rest of their lives. He quickly got up and sprinted to his room, he started to clean it and make sure there was enough room for the female. She could have anything she wanted in here. When he was done he logged onto a shopping site and started to place orders for the girl's favorite furniture, blankets, and room decor. He was going to make sure (y/n) was going to love and feel comfortable in her new home.

School is back in session :') Sorry for the short chapter.