𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Meanwhile, in (Town/n) police department. In one of the investigation rooms, sat (Y/n)'s parents and an officer. The pair desperately try to retrieve their daughter back. No matter the cost.

"So you're saying Jayden Williams kidnapped your children, and only returned one of them?" Huffed the officer.

"Yes officer. Please help us get our daughter back!" cried (M/n). She hurriedly grabbed a photo of (Y/n) and handed it to the officer.

"Her name is (Y/n) (L/n), she's been missing for at least two weeks!"

"Do you know who you're talking about Mrs. (L/n)? I highly doubt that child would've done such a thing. Most likely your daughter is going through a rebellion phase and ran away." The officer grunted before taking a sip of his coffee.

"She would never do that." (M/n) said sternly.

"What's so special about Jayden?" (F/n) asked. His fist tightened, ready to punch the useless officer.

"Mr. Jayden is the son of Mr. Williams. He's the CEO of THE Williams corporation.​​ I highly doubt the boy did such a thing, probably too busy taking over the company."

The pair looked at each other with worry, then turned back to the cop. Before they could say anything to the cop, his radio went off. They listened to him talk with someone through his radio, until the officer cut it off.

"Now please excuse me, I have more important matters to deal with" he said as he walked off.

(M/n) and (F/n) sat in shock. Did the officer really just tell them he had more important things to do?! (F/n) stood up and slammed his fist into the table making a small dent into it.

"More important matters?! What the hell?!"

While the couple were fuming and silent tears ran down their faces, another officer came into the room.

"Excuse me." the officer said.

The couple turned to him silently.

"Oh, are you going to tell us, our case is not important either and escort us?! No problem, we'll have to keep searching for our daughter ourselves, since the the system is absolutely- fucking- useless." (F/n) ranted.

"No sir. I'm here to listen and help." The officer claimed. He held his hand out.

"I'm officer David, and you are the (L/n)'s correct."

The pair looked at him skeptically, though (F/n) reached for his hand and took it.

"Yes sir."

"I apologize, but I heard your conversation with officer Shelton and I'm willing to help. If it's alright with you two, can we discuss this case with coffee?" He said with a charming smile.

"Yes, please help us." (M/n) quietly.

"Great, please allow me to escort you two."

"(Nnnnn/nnnnn)!" Jayden whined, clinging to the female.

Currently the couple were sitting in "their" room. At the end of the tour he introduced the room the female woke up in as theirs. Despite her protest, Jayden didn't listen.

"It's best that we reside in the same room, that way I can show you that I'm a good husband."

Is what he claimed. The comment didn't sit well with her.

Husband.

'Am I really going to be stuck here? Is mom not looking for me?'

The more time went on, the more her hope kept plummeting.