𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓫𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"I spy with my little eyes something... white!"

"The only thing I spy is 'bull shit'." (Y/n) said, crossing her arms and glaring at the road in front of them.

"Come on! Don't be like that!" Jayden exclaimed.

She scoffed and cuddled closer to the blanket. After a few moments of silence, she finally answered.

"The clouds.." she mumbled.

"Yes!! You are so good at this game!"

"Pft whatever." She mumbled.

"Where are we going, and where are we at?" (Y/n) asked, she knew she wasn't going to get an answer, but it was worth a shot.

"It's a surprise~" Jayden mused.

"But I can tell you, you'll love this place more than the last. No one is there to bother us."

(Y/n) only gave a side glance to him, not wanting to say anything. She shifted around in the seat, trying to get comfortable, though that was hard considering they had been in the car all day.

Getting antsy, she stretched her arm and legs out as best as she could.

"How much longer?!"

"About five to six more hours." He said, trying to hold a smirk.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE TELLING ME WE'VE BEEN IN THIS CAR SINCE WHAT LAST NIGHT AND WE HAVE SIX HOURS?!" She screeched.

Jayden slowly smiled, then started to laugh.

"You're so silly! We only have two. I know it's been a long trip, please bear a little longer."

"I hate you." She said as she crossed her arms.

Jayden's smile fell.

"You don't mean that do you?"

(Y/n) didn't say anything. When he realized she wasn't going to say anything he became frantic.

"Uh- how can I make it up to you! I-I can cook your favorite when we get home, o-or I can set you up on the couch with blankets, pillows, and your favorite movie! Whatever you want!"

(Y/n) sat in silence for a moment. She would ask to let her go, but she already knew the answer to that. That was the only thing she wanted.

"Nothing, there's nothing." She sighed.

She looked out the window at the scenery, not wanting to talk anymore. Jayden looked over towards her with worry.

'How can I fix this?!'

He continued to concentrate on the road, thinking of ways to get (Y/n) to "love him again".

"We made it!" Jayden yelled as he put the car in park.

He jumped out of the car and opened (Y/n)'s side. She had fallen asleep not too long after their conversation. Jayden stared at her with loving eyes.

"Alright, let me get you to bed." He whispered.

He placed one arm behind her back and one under her legs and carefully got her out of the vehicle. Walking up to the door, he skillfully unlocked the door and opened it.

Walking in he could see the kitchen and living room. He stood there with blank eyes. Snapping out of his trance he walked upstairs to the master bedroom. Placing (Y/n) down and covering her up, he went to retrieve their belongings.

A/n: Thank you for 5K!! I'm so excited! I know its been a minute since I've posted, I just graduated and work has me working like everyday :,).

I also had an idea for a new book. It would be a platonic yandere father. Would that be something you guys would like to read?

ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

Have a good day! :D