𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Come on (Y/n)! I have a car ready for us, we need to move NOW!" She yelled, dragging (Y/n) down the stairs. They approached some door that held a key pad. Punching the numbers in, they made their way into the garage, which held a lot of fancy cars.

"Oh shoot, how do I open the garage!" She panicked.

Suddenly the garage door opened and Nora just stared at awe towards the opening. She has never been this close to the outside in... she doesn't even know. She turned back to (Y/n) with the same expression, while (Y/n) just stood there with a blank expression on her face while her hand over the garage door button. Nora sheepishly rubbed her arm.

"Sorry I'm not very tech savvy."

"It's ok, I understand." (Y/n) said and gave her a hug.

Nora started to tear up, until she snapped out of it. She needed to get (Y/n) out of here. She grabbed a set of keys from the rack and dragged (Y/n) into the car, while rubbing her face to get rid of the tears. They both jumped into the car, and Nora immediately started it and quickly moved the car in reverse. She then slammed on the brakes as soon as she realized she was going to hit the curb on the driveway. They both jolted forwards and the two females looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Haha, I've never driven before." She nervously laughed.

"AH MRS. NORA PLEASE SLOW DOWN!" (Y/n) yelled while they were on the highway.

Nora then swerved into the next lane.

"(Y/n) do you know where we are at? Or how to get to your house?!" She asked.

(Y/n) looked around to find something familiar, until she saw the sign that said "(Y/Town) next exit".

"You wanna get off at the exit that says "(Y/T)!" Nora quickly swerved into the lane to make sure she got off on that exit, while numerous cars were honking their horns at her. They got off on the exit and Nora had (Y/n) direct her to her house. They finally arrived, and she pulled into the driveway.

"(Y/n) whatever you do, please do not call the cops."

"Why?!" (Y/n) asked, shocked.

"We can get you out, they both can be put behind bars for good, you can finally live your li-"

"(Y/N)! THEY HAVE THE POLICE UNDER THEIR CONTROL. IF THEY FIND OUT WE'RE BOTH OUT THEY'LL HUNT US DOWN LIKE DOGS AND DRAG US BACK!" She yelled and gripped the wheel harshly.

(Y/n) just froze. She had no idea what to say.

"As soon as you see your parents, please move, move as fast and as far as you can."

"What about you?" (Y/n) starting to tear up.

"Don't worry about me, sweetheart. Just know that my one goal in life has been accomplished if I know you're safe." She said and turned to (Y/n) wiping the tears off her face.

"I know we didn't know each other for long, but just know, I was incredibly lucky to have met you. You're like a daughter I never had. Please tell your mother I'm sorry. Now please get going so I can make it back before they do." She said, stating "they" in pure aggression.

(Y/n) reluctantly got out of the car and ran to her front door. She banged on the door and rung on the door bell several times. She then looked back at Nora and mouthed "thank you" before she pulled out the driveway. As soon as she turned back towards the door, it opened and the one person (Y/n) missed most was right in front of her.

"MOM!" She jumped and gave her a hug.

"MY BABY!" She started crying. They both just hugged each other while crying. (M/n) suddenly pulled back and inspected her for injuries. When she noticed the bruise in her ankle, she started crying harder.

"What happened to you?! Are you ok?!"

"I'm fine mom, let's go inside. Please." (Y/n) sniffed and they walked into the house. What she didn't expect was her father standing right there in the kitchen. (Y/n)'s eyes widened. He had dark circles underneath his eyes, his beard was not kept up, and his eyes were red. It looked like he had been crying.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!" (Y/n) yelled getting ready to throw hands.

"Sweetie, he was worried about you. He came here to help you!"

"Bull shit!" She yelled.

Before she could get to him, she heard a small voice from behind her.

"(N/n)?" (Y/n) turned around to see her little sister. She would never believe she would miss her snotty little sister in a lifetime.

"(S/n)!" (Y/n) turned around and gave her a hug.

"I'm so sorry (N/n)! I wish I could've been a better sister! Please don't leave again!" She started crying.

"Shh, it's ok. You're ok. I'm sorry I was gone for so long." She said and started petting her head, then (M/n) joined the hug too.

"We all missed you so much." She cried.

While (F/n) just stood there, tears running down his eyes. A mix of relief and sorrow was in him. He felt bad for leaving his daughter like that, and putting her through all the torment and pain, and relief that he got to see his daughter again.

He knew it would take a lot for him and (Y/n) to get back on good terms, and he was willing to go through the pain that his daughter hated him, just as long as he got to see her grow happy and safe. That's all he cared about. He slowly started walking towards the trio, and joined the hug.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n), I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry." He said and held his family close. He felt like he could die knowing his daughters were safe and sound.

A/n: DON'T THINK ITS OVER YET!