𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

(Y/n) wasn't answering Alana or Jayden's text messages or phone calls. Jayden was extremely anxious, thinking she got into an accident while Alana was frustrated. They were both content on reaching out to the girl but she wasn't willing to answer. She was currently sitting in her car waiting for the time to go back. She needed a break, she didn't understand why the two were acting like children. While she was scrolling through social media Alana messaged her for the sixth time. When going to her messages, Alana had sent her a long paragraph of explaining her behavior and how she needed to stay away from Jayden. Not only is Jayden's mother telling her to stay away from him but now her most trusted friend. She sat there and contemplated, and not noticing the male approaching her car.

Tap tap tap

"AHHHH" (Y/n) quickly turned her head to the intruder. She rolled down her window with an angry look.

"What the fuck Jayden?!" She screeched.

"I-I'm sorry! I pulled up here and I noticed you were here, a-and you weren't answering your phone." He said and quickly sat in the passenger seat in your car.

"Just come on in." She muttered sarcastically.

Luckily Jayden didn't hear what she had said.

"Are you ok? I've noticed you've been acting weird today." He pointed out.

She wasn't going to directly tell him that he and Alana were the problem, so she used the "tired" excuse. Which honestly wasn't a lie.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. I've had a hard time sleeping lately." She sighed.

She closed her eyes and laid back in her seat, resting her eyes. They shot open after feeling a hand on her head. Jayden started to gently rub her head.

"W-what are you doing?" She said her face turning a deep scarlet color.

"I'm trying to soothe you. You must be stressed." He said with a smile.

"I-it's ok! Thanks though!" She tried pulling away but Jayden followed.

"I'm your friend, I want to help." He insisted. They both paused. (Y/n) glanced towards the clock to keep track of time.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked anxiously, her hands started to sweat from how nervous she was.

Jayden picked up on the anxiety and pulled back.

"Of course."

"Before I left your house, your mom pulled me to the side, and told me to stay away from you. Why is that? Does she not like me?"

Jayden's mouth became dry. What would he tell her?

'Oh god.'

"Forget she said that. She doesn't know what she's talking about." He growled.

That might not have been the best answer, but that's what he came up with on top of his head.

"Bu-"

"JUST DROP IT! She's a lying bitch who likes to ruin my life! God damnit!" He huffed.

Immediately he realized what he did and started to apologize profusely.

(Y/n)'s eyes were wide. She didn't know what to say or do.

"G-get out." She whispered, scared from the outburst.

"(Y/n) look I'm sorry! I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. Please." His voice cracked, reaching out for her.

Before he could (Y/n)'s phone started to ring. She picked up her phone and he quickly grabbed it crushing it in his hands.

"W-what the hell?! That was my phone Jayden!"

"We were in the middle of something."

"Get out Jayden!" She yelled.

He got out before he made it worse for himself. He sat in his car and looked at (Y/n)'s car. He felt bad, she was trying to ease her mind about something his mother told him and he blew up and made her upset. He knew she was crying right now due to the fact he put a voice recorder in there. He felt so guilty, but in reality it made this process a little easier for him. It was only a matter of time when his plan was fully accomplished.

School was finally over, all the students were walking towards their car to get ready to go home. Alana sat in her car, starting it up. Pulling out the parking lot, she was driving on the main road. She was soon approaching a red light, when she would press on the brake pedal, her speed would not decrease.

'What the hell?'

She kept trying to press the break but nothing. Before she could process anything else, her head was slammed into the steering wheel making everything go dark for the girl.

BREAKING NEWS

17 year old female by the name Alana Trest passed away from a car accident. Investigators are saying her breaks were cut off. If you know anything else please contact the police depart-"

(Y/n) turned the television off, not being able to bring herself to finish. Tears were pouring out her eyes. She got off the couch and wobbled towards her room. She changed into her favorite pajamas and laid in bed. She cried for hours until there was a knock on her door.

"Sweetie, dinner's ready."

She heard her mom open the door but she didn't turn to look at her.

"Not hungry." Her mom sighed and left.

For the next few days (y/n) was not willing to leave her bed for anything. She missed a few days of school and work. While she blankly stared at her blankets there was a knock on her door.

"(Y/n) you have a visitor."

She groaned.

" Tell them to go away." Her voice rasped.

"(Y/n) come on. I know you're hurting but you need to try and distract yourself. You need to get up." Her mother said.

"No"

She tried going back to sleep, but her mother grabbed her arm.

"(Y/N) (L/N) YOU'RE GETTING UP IF YOU LIKE TO OR NOT!"

(M/n) dragged her daughter down the stairs.

"Sorry Jayden, she's been a mess for the past few days, so she doesn't look too well."

"That's ok I just want to make sure she's doing ok."

"IM FINE LET GO BACK TO SLEEP!" (Y/n) yelled. (M/n) smacked her on the head.

"You need social interaction and food! You haven't eaten anything in 3 days! I'm getting worried!" (M/n) placed her on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

(Y/n) looked at Jayden with a blank look while he looked at her with pity. He walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. (Y/n) started to cry, feeling comfort through his hug. After a few more minutes she cried even harder and clung to Jayden. She honestly forgot that she was pissed with Jayden, but she didn't care. She needed comfort and that's exactly what Jayden was giving her. Her head was buried in his chest while he rested his head on top of hers with a maniacal grin on his face. His plan was going perfectly.