𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ℰ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Pacing back and forth, Nora was trying to come up with a way to get (Y/n) out before it was too late. She wasn't allowed to leave her room at ALL. She sat down and rubbed her hands on her face.

"(Y/n) come on~"

"NO I SAID NO!" She screeched.

Right now (Y/n) was wrapped in the blanket clutching it tightly to herself, while Jayden was trying to tickle her.

"Come on! I promise I won't do it again." He laughed.

"No fuck you!" She yelled and covered her head. He sat there with a pout on his face.

"I'll take the chain off if you come out."

"Permanently?" Her muffled voice asked.

"For the rest of the day."

She groaned painfully.

'It's better than nothing I guess.'

She slowly removed the blanket from her head, and looked at him. He grew a big smile, happy that she was somewhat willing to come out, and her progress. A month had passed since (Y/n) was brought to "her new home". For Jayden, it's been the best moments of his life! (Y/n), really couldn't say the same thing.

"Let's watch a movie together! I'll go get the snacks and then I'll take off the chain!" He said excitedly and ran out the room.

He ran down towards the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn and started popping it. While it was going he grabbed two mugs. He had purchased special mugs a while ago, one saying "I'm his", and other "I am hers". The clique quotes to make hot chocolate.

"Jayden." He turned around to see his father in the kitchen.

"Yes?" Jayden glared at his father.

"We need to head out tomorrow, I need you to get experience to take over the company. So make sure that girl is locked up tight." He huffed and fixed his tie on his suit.

"What if she get manages to get ou-"

"There's no way her or your mother can get out." He said and started to walk off to his room.

"Be ready around 6 tomorrow morning. There will be consequences if not son." He shouted from the stares.

Jayden just stared at the way he left, narrowing his eyes. Dark thoughts we're going through the young man's head. He was so frustrated that he had to drop all of his plans for his father, who had never been there for him, abused him, and brought him down. He kept thinking back on the old memories, until they were interrupted by the timer.

He quickly got the tray to place the popcorn, drinks, and other snacks he knew (Y/n) loves. Going back up to the room, set the snacks down and held to his promise of taking off the chain.

(Y/n) rubbed her ankle and looked over towards Jayden.

"Thank you."

His full expression brightened up as he smiled slightly and set up everything for their movie date.

"Okay, what do you want to watch?"

"I guess (F/m)." He nodded and started the movie. He then grabbed the tray and put the blanket on the both of them.

"I have to head out in the morning, so be good. I don't know how long I'll be."

"Ok."

Jayden had a bad feeling about leaving her tomorrow, it may have just been paranoia, but he was scared. He didn't want to lose her...

"(y/n)... (y/n)... (Y/N)!" (Y/n) jolted up in the bed. She turned to see Nora. (Y/n) rubbed her eyes to get rid of the fatigue.

"Mrs. Nora? Are you ok?"

"Jayden and his father are gone. I'm going to get you out of here. Right now."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened.

'No way.' She thought.