𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Laying there in the darkness, (Y/n) could barely sleep. What Nora told her made her extremely anxious. Why would she say that?

BEEP BEEP

Pressing the button the girl tiredly got up from her bed and did the routine. She didn't sleep at all.

Arriving at school, she sat down and laid her head on the desk.

(Y/NNNNN)!" Alana yelled.

She started to shake the tired female.

"Come on! I'm back and you're gonna sleep?! Get your lazy ass up!" She said, smacking the girl's head.

"OWWW!" (Y/n) glared at her friend. She let out a frustrated huffed and started talking to her over hyper friend.

'At least she's feeling better.'

A few minutes passed, until she hugged on the side to a certain someone.

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad to see you!" When turning to see who it was her eyes widened and her anxiety arising.

"Hey there lover boy, I was talking to her." Alana narrowed her eyes towards the male hugging her best friend. Jayden paused and looked towards Alana. His mood dropped from the attitude. They had an intense stare off and before anything could happen the teachers' booming voice interrupted.

"ALRIGHT CLASS TODAY YOU HAVE A QUIZ, TAKE EVERYTHING OFF YOUR DESK!!"

"Oh god." (Y/n) whispered, her face paleing.

Walking out the classroom (Y/n) had a neutral face while walking with Alana on her left and Jayden on her right.

"UGHHH!" Alana yelled and sped up to get to her next class.

I NEED A SUGAR DADDY I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!" She yelled when she was in the next classroom.

Luckily the teacher was not there. She most likely would have gotten detention. (Y/n) plopped down in the chair and laid her head down. Meanwhile, the other two were quietly but aggressively fighting for the seat next to the girl.

"Bitch. Stop trying!" He aggressively muttered.

"I know what you're up to. I won't let you get close to her, especially how you treated her. I don't trust you." Alana muttered back.

"Piss off bitch."

The pair went back and forth on who should be the one to sit next to the girl. They kept
pushing each other back and forth. (Y/n) suddenly looked up to see the pair trying to shove each other.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Oh! It's nothing. I'm trying to sit down in MY seat."

Alana let out a fake laugh. (Y/n) gave a what the fuck look towards them. They were certainly acting weird. While Jayden took the moment to look at (Y/n), Alana quickly pushed Jayden out of her way and sat down. She gave him a cheeky grin while Jayden gave a look of hatred towards the girl. He huffed and sat down behind the girl. During class, the male couldn't help but look towards Alana. He narrowed his eyes. He was definitely going to kill her. His expression changed to a dreamy one.

Everyone was dead and it was just him and her. Nothing from stopping their love.

Lunch came around and (Y/n) was walking towards her car, debating on what to get from her favorite fast food restaurant. Since there wasn't really a good restaurant near them, she chose the most unhealthy route. She didn't care, it was too good to refuse. Placing her bag in her car, she turned to go towards the drivers side, but someone was blocking her way.

"Oh hey Jayden. Excuse me." She muttered.

She started to walk towards the door, but he blocked her way.

"Wanna go get lunch together?"

"Uh su-"

"Sorry hun, she's coming with me." Alana came out of nowhere cutting her off, suddenly tugging on the other girl's arm. Before they got too far, Jayden started tugging on (Y/n)'s other arm. Right now (Y/n) was, quite literally, in the middle of tug of war. After a few tugs, she got annoyed and pulled back both her arms.

"Stop it you two! You guys are acting like children! I'll just go to lunch by myself."

She sat in her car and drove off. Leaving the two stunned. Jayden turned to Alana with a glare.

"What the fuck is your problem, can't you see I was trying to hang out with her?" He asked.

Alana only rolled her eyes.

"Tough, I'm her best friend. After what you did I won't let you near her. She doesn't need anymore toxic people in her life. She's been through enough." She said. Placing her hands on her hips.
Even though Alana acts like a child a lot, she still will act like a mother towards (Y/n). Jayden scoffed at this.

"I am NOT toxic." He said and got into her face.

"You try and separate her and I, I will kill you." He said darkly with a huge grin.

She only rolled her eyes. Not being intimidated by the male. She started walking towards her car waving her hand.

"Yea yea, whatever you say. I'll make sure she doesn't hang out with you too much." She said before walking off to the point she couldn't hear him.

Jayden stood there with clenched fists, glaring at the departing female.

'I'll definitely kill her.' He thought.

He started storming towards his own car with dark thought racing through his mind. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, before quickly reaching in the back for a certain book. It was a photo album of the two. Flipping through each page he calmed down. But looking at the pictures, they were out of place. A lot of them contain the original picture while everyone was cut out of the picture and replaced with him. Some of them were photoshopped of the pair looking like a couple. He gave a small smile, what he didn't realize was tears were pouring out.

"Why?" He asked himself.

His voice was cracking due to the endless tears coming through. He was upset that there were obstacles in his way, including his mom. Sitting there thinking, Jayden finally decided he would go to action with his upcoming plans a lot sooner than expected.

"Don't worry my love, we'll be together in no time and you won't have to worry about a thing." He whispered and kissed the girl in the picture.