𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

(Y/n) sat in the bed staring at the wall. She now had a chain cuffed in her ankle to ensure safer "safety precautions" after her episode. She cried the entirety of the first day. The second day, Jayden's mother slipped in the room without anyone noticing. She comforted the younger girl, to make sure she didn't end up so... broken, like herself.

"I promise you (Y/n), I will get you out. So please, try not to cry anymore. Just listen to him, until I can get you out." She said with a broken voice.

"Just give me time, I have to hurry back, I'm not supposed to be out of my room right now". She said quickly and ran back up to her room.

(Y/n) was surprised that Nora would risk it all for her, but in the end it did make her feel a little better. The third day she wasn't crying, but she WAS incredibly bored.

"AHHH I'M SO BORED!!" She yelled and plopped her back on the bed.

She stared up at the ceiling until the door opened.

"Sweetie? Are you ok?" Jayden asked.

'Great. The man of the hour.' She thought sarcastically.

She quickly sat back up and gripped the chains.

"WHEN will I get THESE off?"

"When I know you're accustomed to your new life." He said scratching the back of his neck.

She turned over and let out a muffle frustrated yell in the pillow.

"What's wrong?!" He said worriedly, running to the female. He started rubbing her back to comfort her.

"I'm bored out of my freaking mind!" She yelled through the pillow.

An idea popped into his mind, one that may get her to let down her guards around him. He quickly got up and ran out the door. (Y/n) glanced to the side for a second until turning back to the pillow and letting out another frustrated yell. A few minutes went by, until Jayden came back.

"Come on! Let's play UNO!" He sat on the bed, and started shuffling the cards. (Y/n) looked up over her shoulder and watched him shuffle the cards. When he was done he looked up at her and motioned her to sit up. She reluctantly did, and watched him deal the deck.

"UNO!!!!" Jayden yelled. They had been playing for 3 hours now. Jayden with one card and (Y/n) with 4. It was now (Y/n)'s turn she currently has a pocket face to hide the fact she was going to win. She had two skips, one draw four, and a random number. Luckily one of the skips was the same color as it was on the deck.

"Skip."

"Skip again."

"Draw four the color is red, and UNO."

"And I'm out."

She put her arms out behind her to lay back and gave him a smirk.

"I win."

He smiled at her, he was loving the bonding that they were sharing together. He was surprised that she even played with him, but he supposed that she was THAT bored.

"Ah I love you." He said, with his checks growing red.

"And you ruined the moment." She said and laid back down.

He ignored her comment.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." She said.

"No! We can play a different game? O-or we can do something!" Jayden didn't want this to end, he was having the best time of his life!

"I-I'm good."

"OH! We can cuddle! Here!" He slid the cards off the bed, and got next to her to hold her. (Y/n) felt incredibly uncomfortable and tried pushing him off.

"Stop it." He said in a terrifying tone. She stopped and looked up at him. He had no emotions on his face.

"This is a day we do everything together. I won't let you ruin this." He suddenly looked down at her, and she felt like she had shrunk.

"You're mine and I am yours. We do everything together. So get that through your head."

He started patting her head, she eventually fell asleep, and he kept staring at her the whole time. He leaned in and gave a peck on her temple.

"I love you and you love me. Never forget that my love.I'll make sure to get you something to do if I'm not here." He said before falling asleep himself.

A/N: sorry it's been a while! I'll try to get better and post a little more!❤️