𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

"(Y/NNN)!"

The (H/c) hair girl quickly covered her ears and groaned.

'Why THIS so early in the morning?' She sighed.

She felt someone slap her shoulder harshly. She quickly turned around and glared at the person who was so aggressive with her this morning. It was Alana.

"That HURT!" (Y/n) raised her voice at her obnoxious friend.

Alana just shrugged and grabbed her moody friend's hand, dragging the (h/c) hair girl to their class.

A few weeks had gone by since Jayden had snapped at her, and her life went back to normal. As the teens were walking in the classroom (y/n) took a quick glance at everyone in the classroom. She spotted her empty desk and immediately bolted, so she could peacefully rest her head.

Jayden saw the (h/c) hair girl walk in run straight towards her desk and plop her head on the desk. He chuckled, seeing the female going straight to sleep, but quickly went back to a neutral expression. He wasn't too sure why, but all he could think about was how bad he felt. He was frustrated that he couldn't gather the courage to apologize, she was someone he had just met a few weeks ago. All she wanted to do was help, and he acted rudely towards the female. He sighed and ran a hand through his brown hair. He looked towards the girl and noticed she was still sleeping. A brief smile formed on his face until he noticed the group of "bullies" that walked into the classroom. Looking towards the group he saw that they were all staring at him. He rolled his eyes, these were just puny people below his feet; some no-one-wanna-be's. They all started to walk towards the male, while Jayden cracked his knuckles getting ready to throw punches.

"Aw, is your girlfriend not going to save your sorry ass again?" One of them said. Jayden rolled his eyes and gave them a blank look.

"YO! You gonna answer punk ass?! Face us like a man."

Jayden stood up from his seat with a dark look plastered on his face.

"Come on then you little shits." Jayden said. Giving them a dark grin.

SLAM

"YOU!"

They all glanced towards the new voice and they all saw (Y/n) stood up, her hand on the desk. She had an annoyed expression on her face, with dark circles under her eyes. She went up to the leader of the group and boldly poked his chest.

"If you all don't SHUT UP! I will personally see that you can never speak again!" She whispered aggressively. She suddenly heard burst of laughter from behind her. She snapped her head back and noticed Alana with her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh loud. (Y/n) stomped over to Alana and started lightly tugging on her hair.

"You think this is funny?" (Y/n) asked.

Suddenly and face was slammed to her face and muffled her aggression.

"Sorry guys, she probably didn't sleep well last night. Don't take it personally, kind of." Alana giggled. While (Y/n) was trying to get her hand off her face.

"Alright class settle down, take your seats!" The teacher yelled.

They all huffed and sat back down. Jayden glanced over towards (Y/n) and watched her get her notes out. He felt an unknown feeling arose in his stomach and, he wasn't going to lie, he didn't hate it.

When class was over, all the students packed their bags and left for the next class. While the male was walking, he noticed a lot of girls were either madly blushing, or giving seductive looks. Two of the girls came up and grabbed each of his arm.

"Hey Jayden~" The one on his left said.

"Wanna go get food after school?" The girl on his right asked.