𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒

In the dark abyss in the room, a figure laid still, as her body was slowly rising up and down with soft breathing. It was still early in the morning as the figure was peacefully asleep, until a loud ringing sounded through the room, disturbing the delightful peace the (H/C) hair girl was enjoying. She slowly opened her eyes and lazily pressed the "stop" button on her phone.

"Crap." she groaned.

She got up and turned the bedroom light on, as she yawned. She entered her bathroom to do her daily morning routine, which was: brushing her teeth, getting dressed, packing her bag, eating breakfast, and (unfortunately for her) going to school.

(Y/n) waved her mother goodbye, as she walked over to her car. She got in and turned the key into the ignition, and set off for school after turning some (F/M) music on. She lightly tapped her fingers against the steering wheel as the beat went on and she was getting to her designated location. She pulled into the school parking lot, putting the car in park and looks around the parking lot. Taking a deep breath, she picks up her phone to pass the time, she still has 12 minutes left until the bell rings, signalling the day to begin. Today was just another boring day of (Y/n)'s last year year of high school. As she was sitting in her car she received a call from her friend, Alana.

"HELLO (Y/N)! GOOD MORNING!" Alana yelled through the phone.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. It was too early for her to be dealing with this much enthusiasm.

"Hello." (Y/n) said blandly.

"What are you doing?!"

"Nothing, what about you?"

"Just sitting here, so guess what?!"

"What?"

"Chicken Butt!"

"...."

"Teehee."

"Do you just ever make yourself uncomfortable?"

"No!" Alana yelled.

(Y/n) just sighed. This was almost a daily occurrence for the (H/C) hair girl. She took a sip of her (F/d) and sighed. "School hasn't started yet and I'm already sick of it."

"Yea me too." Alana said, having the same thoughts of dropping out with her best friend. After talking and catching up, (Y/N) checked the time, as soon as she did that she heard the bell ring, signaling classes to begin. The two friends met up walking to their fist class together. Alana was slightly shorter than her, with brown curly hair, brown eyes, and freckles all over her face. (Y/n) had just met the girl last year, and they instantly became friends.

"Hey, did you hear? We're getting a new kid today. All I know is that we have first class with them." Alana stated.

"Boy or girl?"

"Not sure, heard it was a dude."

The (H/C) haired girl nodded at this, if they did have first class she wondered if he/ she would be in their friend group or someone she wouldn't associate with. She shrugged and kept walking to first class with Alana. As soon as the pair of friends showed up at the classroom, they immediately spotted the newcomer, he was talking with the teacher in front of the class. As soon as the pair stepped into the classroom, he turned to the pair of girls. (Y/n) examined the new comer. He had deep blue eyes, with short brown hair, and he had decent muscles, while he had slightly pale skin.

"Oh my god, he's hot." Alana whispered to (Y/n). (Y/n) rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders while walking towards her desk, ignoring her friend. When she sat down around her group of friends she pulled out an assignment from a different class and started working on it.
"Pst!!!" Someone whispered yelled at her.