𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

TW: DISTURBING SCENES AHEAD

'Where is she? Where is she?!' Jayden panicked.

Jayden and his father came home to no one here.

"JAYDEN HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR MOTHER?!" Jayden heard his father yell somewhere in the house.

"I HAVEN'T, I CAN'T FIND (Y/N) either!" He yelled back.

Suddenly they heard the garage door open. They both ran downstairs to the garage. They saw one of their cars pull in. Once parked, Nora got out of the car. She immediately noticed the pair staring at her.

"Nora. What did you do?" Adam asked.

" I brought (Y/n) home." She said, standing her ground.

"You did what?" They both asked.

"I brought (Y/n) home! She doesn't deserve this!"

Adam walked over towards Nora and slapped her. She clutched the side of her face, and Adam grabbed her collar.

"It seems like after all these years. You never realized your place."

He grabbed her harshly by her hair and dragged her to their room.

"Ow stop Adam!"

"You should've thought about this when you defied me."

He grabbed the gun in his nightstand, and pointed it towards one of Nora's legs.

"No! Adam!"

SHOOT

From downstairs Jayden could hear the shootings and the agonizing screams from his mother. He smirked hearing the screams. Turning around he went up towards his parents room, and knocked when he knew his father was done.

"Come in."

Jayden opened the door to see a puddle of blood on the floor, and saw his mother crying on the floor. There was a bullet in each of her limbs.

"What are we going to do about (Y/n)?" He asked, ignoring the sight.

"You go and bring her back. Simple."

"Yes father." Jayden said and went back down to the garage.

Pulling out of the driveway, he had a dark look on his face. Suddenly he received a call from an unknown number.

"Mom, we need to go! Now!" (Y/n) yelled to her mom.

"We're safe (Y/n), I just let the police know what's going on." Her mother said, trying to soothe her daughter.

(Y/n)'s face paled. She didn't know what to do. She dragged her mother and sister out to the car.

"Please! The police won't help, they will tell them where I am!"

"(Y/n) please calm down. You're ok." Her mother tried to soothe.

"Fine if you won't listen to me then I need to leave."

"(Y/n) (L/n)! You need to calm down."

Before (Y/n) could say anything else. A car pulled into the driveway. Blocking the two cars from leaving. (F/n) walked outside to see what the commotion was about.

"Who is that?" They all asked. (Y/n) looked closer to the model of the car and immediately knew who it was.

"It's him!" (Y/n) yelled.

"What?!"

Jayden stepped out of the car and turned his attention to the family. He observed them for a moment, before clearing his throat.

"Sorry to intrude, but (Y/n) needs to come with me."

"Are you Jayden?" (F/n) asked.

Jayden turned his attention towards the unknown male.

"I am. Who the hell are you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"(F/n) (L/n). I'm (Y/n)'s father."

Jayden's expression turned to one of pure aggression. He looked towards each and every family member. Spotting the closest one, he ran towards (S/n) and pushed the gun to her temple.

"(Y/n) get into the car!"

"(S/n)!" The three of them yelled.

"Let go of her!" (F/n) yelled.

"Not until (Y/n) gets into the car!"

(S/n) was now crying and shaking from fear.

"Ok ok! I'm getting into the car!" (Y/n) said holding her arms out and slowly walked to his car without taking her eyes off her sister.

Once (Y/n) sat into the car, Jayden took the handle of the gun and hit (S/n) over the head.

"(S/n)!" (Y/n), (M/n), and (F/n) yelled.

He dragged her to the car, and shoved her to the back. Once he was done. He looked over to the parents.

"YOU ALL ARE FILTH.(Y/N) IS MINE!"
He yelled before jumping in the car.

He started the car and pulled off as soon as (F/n) and (M/n) started running to the car.

(Y/n) started to hyperventilate from what just happened.

"I didn't realize my mom was filth too." Jayden suddenly said.

(Y/n) looked towards him to see him concentrated on the road.

"What are you going to do to my sister?" (Y/n) asked.

"She is extra precaution, in case you disobey me or your parents decide to hunt down the place to try and get you guys back."

"What will you do if any of those things happen?"

He grinned at this question.

"I'll kill her."