𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃

After the girl's shift the next day, she made it home to shower and rest. She didn't get much sleep the night prior due to the creepy picture incident. Getting into her favorite comfort clothes, she sat on her bed before wrapping up in her blankets. She turned on her favorite show and watched it. With the dark and cold room, the girl soon laid down resting her eyes. Not too soon after the girl laid her head on the pillow, her phone rang.

"WHAT THE HELL I JUST WANT SOME SLEEP!" she yelled and sat up.

She answered the phone without looking at the ID.

"Hello?" She said with hostility.

"H-Hey (Y/n)! What time were you planning on being over for dinner?" Jayden asked.

(Y/n)'s eyes grew wide. She completely forgot about the dinner.

"Uh, what time is it ok for me to come?" She blinked her eyes trying to get the sleep out.

"Anytime before 8 pm, that's when dinner will be ready and my parents want to get to know you."

(Y/n) pulled her phone away from her ear to look at the time.

5:13 pm.

"Uh, I'll be there shortly, give me like a uh hour!"

She quickly hung up. She got up and ran to her closet looking for something decent to wear. She quickly got ready and was now sprinting out the house without saying anything. Hopping in the car, she quickly started the car and out the address into GPS. and pulled out of her driveway.

Arriving at the house, her jaw dropped. Jayden's house was HUGE. She reluctantly drove to the gate where there were men waiting for something interesting to happen. When she pulled in front of the gate, she rolled her window down.

"Is this Jayden's house?" She asked.

The man nodded.

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" He asked.

She nodded her head. The man grunted and pressed a button allowing the gate to open. Passing by she saw a huge garden filled with flowers, if the girl wasn't driving she would've stared at the garden for a while. Shaking her head to focus, she pulled up to the front seeing Jayden. Parking the car, she rolled down the window to talk to the male. She flashed him a goofy grin and gave out a nervous laugh.

"Uh where can I park?"

"I'll have someone park it for you, just hand your keys to Allen, my butler."

'HE HAS A BUTLER?!'

She got out of her car and handed her keys to "Allen". She looked up at the mansion examining it. Her eyes sparkled due to the lights from inside. While she was admiring the house, Jayden watched the girl closely with adoring eyes.

"Wow, your house is beautiful." She whispered looking around.

"Thank you. Let's go in, dinner should be done in an hour."

He turned and led the girl inside. The house was prettier inside, everything was so clean and shiny. Looking at some of the decor, the girl grew nervous, they were all expensive. The more they walked through she got even more nervous. She didn't want to break anything.

"Uh are you sure I can be here?" She whispered.

Jayden looked at her, and noticed her fidget.

"You'll be ok I promise." He gave a reassuring smile.

Walking into the living room, (Y/n) noticed the older male from the night before and an older woman. She assumed was Jayden's mother.  They both turned their gazes towards the pair. Examining their reactions Jayden's mother was surprised and had a hint of fear in her eyes, but no one caught onto the growing fear.

"Ah (Y/n) we were wondering when you were going to show up." Jayden's father said giving the younger female a warm smile.

(Y/n) shuddered from the smile, he still gave her the wrong vibes.

"Thank you for inviting me. I really appreciate it." She said with a grateful smile.

"Come on (Y/n)! I want to show you around!" Jayden exclaimed, surprising the girl.

He grabbed onto her arm, hugging it to him and dragged her upstairs.

While Jayden was dragging (Y/n) upstairs, the older couple stayed where they were at. The anxiety was growing in the older female. Her mind wanted to deny what was going to come, but she knew life was too cruel.

"Y-you didn't say anything about her coming over." She whispered.

Looking at her husband he had a maniacal look on his face.

"I don't see anything wrong with it. Besides, Jayden needs guidance on how to handle things like this. We understand what it's like to have EVERYONE against our love. He just needs someone on his side. I plan on giving him the materials he needs."

He said quietly to make sure no one but her heard. Resting his head back into the seat, he started to reminisce about the past.

"Please just let me go! I won't tell anyone please!" The woman yelled.

She started to struggle in the bindings holding her back. Looking up and towards his love he gave her a sorry look. At first he was annoyed but he soon felt sorry for her, she was just confused about the whole situation. The nasty rodents were still in her head, he would have to fix that. He shook his head and continued to work. If he didn't, how was he going to provide for them?

"Nora, you know the answer at this point, why do you keep asking?"

"Because! I have people who are looking for me and they wouldn't give up on me! I need to go back!"

See that proved his point. He stood up from his desk and turned to her with a menacing look that would scare anyone. She shuddered from the look but she was keeping her ground.

"I'll kill them then, I'll kill them right in front of you so they're no longer in your head! You're not leaving, so get that through your fucking head!" He yelled.

He then realized his mistake seeing the tears on her face. He quickly walked over to her and wiped the tears off.

"Sorry my love, I've been a little stressed lately with work. I didn't mean to take it out on you."

He half lied to her. It was true he was stressed with work, but the police were hot on his trail. He was trying to find a way to get them off his ass.

"Come on. I'll be done for the night and we can cuddle."

He picked her up bridal style in their room and carefully placed her on the bed. He quickly cuddled next to her, throwing the blanket on top of them. He started to whisper sweet nothings in Nora's ear. Her hope of returning home was now almost gone. She didn't want anyone else to die because of her. She was tired. Tired of fighting. She glanced to the side where the window was. It was dark with the moon shining brightly on the pair.

"I love you Nora." She heard. She glanced back at him. This was just to make sure her loved ones were safe right? If she said those words back and pretended to love him? Would she finally get out of these stupid ropes keeping her from doing anything? Maybe.

"I love you too Adam."