𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ℰ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Fallin' (Adrenaline)- Why don't we

For the first time in a few days, (Y/n) finally got some well deserved rest. It was the weekend and she had the day off, surprisingly. She wasn't going to complain. She was resting well, until her little sister, (S/n), came in and started pesting her.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" She came in yelling at her and shaking her.

"Wake up, I need you to take me to the mall." The (h/c) haired girl growled.

She quickly sat up and threw a pillow at her sister's face. (Y/n) checked her phone for the time.

9:24 am.

"YOU WHORE, YOU WOKE ME UP!"(Y/n) was the type of person to sleep in until twelve in the afternoon on her days off of school and work. (Y/n) quickly got out of her bed to chase her annoying little sister.

"Mommy!" (S/n) yelled, while running towards her mom.

"Oh don't go crying to her! You know good and well you fucked up!" (Y/n) yelled.

(S/n) ran and hid behind her mom, playing the "innocent" act. (Y/n) looked at her mom, to see a disappointed look on her face.

"(Y/n)! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"She woke me up!"

"Well you need to get up anyway, you're always sleeping and not doing anything important."

(Y/n) just stared at her mom in disbelief. Both her mom was very strict on the older sibling for some reason, she didn't know. Her parents were separated, but the siblings haven't seen their father for a few years. Her father being tired of his children.

(Y/n)'s mom kept going on about everything wrong with the older sibling reacted and how great her youngest daughter is. (Y/n) glanced at her younger sister, who is 12, and noticed a huge grin on her face. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and grew frustrated. She stormed up to her room to grab her car keys, and stormed out of the house before her mother could say anything else!

(Y/n) ended up driving to the mall, and when she parked she started to have a breakdown. After calming down she walked into the mall to window shop. After going to some of her favorite shops, she decided to go to the food court to grab some food. This wasn't her idea on how she wanted to spend her day off, but it couldn't be helped. When she sat down at the table after grabbing (F/F), she decided to check her phone for any messages. There was a lot from her mom, and of course one from the creepy guy. She would've answered but frustration over took her, so she didn't answer.

In the middle of her eating and sulking, someone tapped her on her shoulder. When she turned, to see it was Jayden. He had a concerned look on his face.

"Hey. I didn't expect you to be here."  He played off. Hey may have tracked her phone, but he would never admit that. Taking a closer look to the girls face, he noticed that she looked like she had been crying. He wanted to make her feel better.

"Wait are you ok?"

"Oh yea I'm fine." She said and turned back to her food, mildly surprised he came up to her. He didn't believe her, so he sat down in front of her to talk.

"You don't look ok."

"Yea?! And why do you care?" She snapped at him. His eyes grew wide from her sudden behavior. She suddenly realized what she did and quickly apologized.

"Sorry I haven't been getting the best sleep recently, and when I finally do my sister wants to come in and boss me around like she's the boss of things. It also doesn't help that my mom thinks I'm a disappointment either!" She ranted.