𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

After a week of grieving, (y/n) finally decided she would start going back to school and work. Though she was still hurting, she knew she needed to get back up on her feet. Getting out of her car, she noticed Jayden walking up to her with her favorite breakfast and drink in his hands.

"Hey (Y/n)! I'm so glad to see you here! How are you feeling?"

He asked. She blankly looked at him and shrugged.

"Eh, I'm okay I guess." She lied.

"No you're not. I brought your favorite to help you feel a little better."

The girl only sighed, and murmured a quick thanks. She honestly didn't have the stomach to eat it but she would try, to not offend the guy. The two walked together to the first class.  On the way the two talked about random things on the way there. She eventually forgave the male for breaking her phone as he said he would buy her a better one, it would just take a few days to come in...

"Hey (Y/n). I'm so sorry about Alana." Haley said as soon as they walked into the classroom.

"It's ok."

Lunch soon came and Jayden was practically dragging (Y/n) to his car.

"What are we doing?" She asked. She was too broke, from not working, to get lunch, she didn't want to admit it but not working in a week stressed her out.

'God how am I going to pay for my car?' She mentally face palmed herself.

"We're getting lunch!" He beamed.

"I'm broke, so it'll just be you." She said.

They finally arrive at his car, and he opens the passenger door for her.

"That's ok, I'll pay. You don't need to worry about anything." He said pointing both thumbs at himself with a cocky grin.

"I am set for life, whatever you need I got you." (Y/n) laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Thanks man, but I can't be solely relying on someone I won't be able to take care of myself." She said and sat in his car.

He closed the door with a slight blush on his cheeks.

'You don't need to take care of yourself, that's why you have me.' He thought to himself.

While Jayden was driving the two were having interesting conversations. Going from which fast food was better to what flavor ice cream was better.

"(F/ice cream) is better than any other ice cream out there." She stated confidently.

"No, chocolate chip ice cream is WAYYY better."

"No it's not."

"Ok, give me three reasons (F/IC) is better than chocolate chip."

"Uh one because it tastes better, two, it tastes better, AND THREE it just tastes better." They both laughed.

They finally pulled into (Y/n)'s favorite place to get lunch during school hours.

'GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO BROKE!!' She mentally yelled at herself.

They both got out of the car and walked into the restaurant, standing in line.

"What would you like?" Jayden answered.

"Nothing."

"Come on (Y/n) don't make me choose for you."

She lightly slapped his shoulder.

"I don't want anything! I appreciate it though."

He only sighed and when it was their turn to order, Jayden made sure to get her favorite. After receiving the food they walked back to the car to head to the park.