𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

RING

Pressing the stop button, the (h/c) hair girl reluctantly got out of her bed. Her eye bags are very noticeable on her (s/t). She glanced towards her phone, immediately getting a message from the unknown number.

Creepy guy: GOOD MORNING! I hope you're doing amazing this morning. I'll make sure you have your daily (f/d) ready to go when you get to school!

(N/n): how do you know my favorite drink?

Creepy guy: I know everything about you! That wouldn't make me a suitable future partner would it?

She cringed at the message not knowing what to say to that, she was suddenly called by her mother. Reluctantly getting dressed she walked into their dining room to see her mother packing a lunch.

"Good morning (N/n), do you have work today?"

"No ma'am."

"Ok. Were you up all night again?"

"No" Her mother sighed knowing she was lying.

"I'm going to start cutting off your WiFi and phone service if you don't start going to bed at a decent time." (M/n) looked sternly at (Y/n).

"Sorry ma." Was all (Y/n) said before looking at the time.

She waved goodbye to her mom, now in a bad mood. She anxiously drove to school and when she arrived and realized that she hadn't responded to the creepy guy at all.

Creepy guy: (n/n)?

Creepy guy: (n/n)?

Creepy guy: (n/n)?

Creepy guy: (n/n)?

Creepy guy: (Y/n)?!

Creepy guy: I swear if you don't answer I'll end whoever was taking up your time?

Creepy guy: do I seriously need to remove your mother from the picture? I heard she was going to cut your phone off. She can't do that!

(Y/n) started to panic and she quickly called the number. To her surprise they immediately answered.

"I-I'm sorry! Please don't do anything to my mom. I thought I had responded to you! Please don't hurt her."

The male grunted.

"I don't know. She made you upset earlier. If she were to cut off your phone service and WiFi that wouldn't be good for the both of us." The robotic voice came through.

"I'll try to hide it better just please don't do anything to her." She pleaded.

It went quiet for a minute until the voice decided to answer.

"Since you asked so nicely I'll put it off for a while, only for you my dear."

"Thank you." She sighed in relief.

"What do I get in return?"

"W-what?"

"I want something for not hurting your deadbeat mother right now."

"W-what do y-you want?" She asked, panic arising within her.

"Call me when you get out of school. I want to just talk to you."

"Oh okay." She stuttered.

"Okay. I love you!" (Y/n)s eyes widened.

"I-oh dear." The voice said before hanging up.

With her eyes still wide as saucers she grabbed her bag and started walking up the parking lot. Stepping onto the court yard, she checked her phone and noticed she still had ten minutes left.