𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"Jayden what the hell have you done?!" Nora yelled at her son.

"It's none of your business!" He aggressively yelled while he was making a plate for (Y/n).

Nora ran into the kitchen and aggressively grabbed him by the shoulders.

"You can't do this! If you want her to love you, you're doing it wrong!" She hysterically yelled.

She grabs her hair and closes her eyes tightly and shakes her head.

"No no no no. This can't be happening." She mumbles.

"Mom?" Jayden questions with a slight concerned look on his face.

He reached out to her, only to have his hand slapped away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! You're just like HIM."

She looked insane. Her hair was messy from gripping it, her eyes were wide, and she was breathing heavily. She quickly ran from the kitchen to somewhere in the house. Jayden just stood there blinking. He shrugged and honestly didn't care what his mother thought about him. The only person he was concerned about was (Y/n). Picking up the plate and glass of water, he carefully walked up the stairs towards their room. He Nodded to the butler signaling for him to open the door.

Entering the room, Jayden saw (Y/n) curled up under the blankets on the side she woke up in, tears were coming down her face and she was sniffing from crying so much. When (y/n) heard the door open she sat up.

"Please let me go, tell me this is a joke." She whispered.

He only stared and sighed and walked over to her, setting the food and water down on the nightstand and sat next to her.

"This isn't a joke, I'm serious. The world is too dangerous for you."

They both stared into each other's eyes for a while, until he broke the stare off grabbing the food.

"I got you some food you need to eat."

"No thanks."

She laid back down completely covering herself so he couldn't see the tears.

"Please don't be stubborn (Y/n). Just eat."

"Let me go."

"No."

"Then I won't eat."

"Eat."

She remained quiet. He placed the food back down and forced her to sit up and face him, and he immediately noticed the tears. He wiped the tears off and grabbed the food.

"If you don't eat willingly, I will force feed you. Stop being a child (Y/n) my patience is wearing thin."

"What do you expect? You too-"

"I'll kill them all." He cut her off.

He had a dark look on his face, he was tired of dealing with this. He just needed her to understand. This is what is best for her. All the parasites have corrupted her mind. He would make sure no one tore them apart.

"I'll kill your mother, sister, everyone you love if you keep the childish games up." He muttered.

Worry and fear grew on her face. She could tell he was serious from his tone and the look on his face. She reluctantly grabbed the plate.

"Thank you." He smiled and sighed in relief.

He watched her nibble on the food for a minute.

"Is it good?"

"Sure." She muttered.

When she finished the rest of the plate, she rested her back on the head board and stared at him.

"I'm so glad you ate." He took the plate from her.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Because I love you."

"This isn't love." She stated.

"I think it is. I'm protecting you from the filth, and making sure you get enough love. I may be doing it the wrong way, but I don't care. I have to protect you." He said with a worried face.

"There are other ways of doing that, Jayden. Look, I won't say anything if you let me go home, we'll start dating and I won't say anything. Please." She pleaded.

Jayden stayed quiet for a few seconds. He wanted to make it seem that he was thinking over the situation, but there's no question. She was going to stay.

"No." He said.

She started crying and she tucked herself under the covers to shield herself.

"I'll be back, stay put." He walked off making sure to lock the door.

(Y/n) shot up after he left, she didn't fail to hear the door lock after he was gone.

'What's his fucking problem!' She grabbed a pillow and threw it at the door.

She aggressively laid down and covered herself in the blankets.

'How the hell am I going to get out of here?!'

MISSING 17 YEAR OLD GIRL (Y/N) (L/N)! LAST SEEN AT XXXX HIGH SCHOOL. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE GIRL CONTACT XXX POLICE DEPARTMENT

"GOD DAMNIT LEAVE ME ALONE!" (Y/n) screamed at Jayden and threw a pillow as hard as she could. A few days had passed since (Y/n)'s disappearance and currently Jayden was trying to spend quality time with her.

"(Y/n)! Come on, I just want to spend time with you!"

"No!"

"Why not!" He whined.

"Because! You just think I'll be all lovey with you after you took everything from me!" She said while slamming her hands on the bed.

"I was only doing what was best for you."

"I don't care! You're just being selfish, I want to go home!" She said while tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"(Y/n), my love, it's going to be okay. The people in your home were complete trash anyway," he stated.

"You don't know how my family is." She sassed

"Yes I do. I watched what was going on in that household for the past few weeks." He said proudly, until he realized what he had said.

His eyes widened and so did (Y/n)'s.

"WHAT?! HOW?!"

"Forget I said that."

"Tell me!"

"Fine! I have cameras in your house and your car!"

She paused, her face was beet red at this point. With this information she could come up with one name to call the male. She gripped the blanket, trying to hold herself back.

"Y-you perv! So a perv kidnapped me!"

"N-no!"

She jumped out of the bed and she booked it towards the door. She kept pulling and twisting the knob hoping by some miracle the door would open. She started banging on the door.

"Please someone help me!" She screamed.

She kept it up until she felt a prick on her neck immediately collapsing. Jayden made sure she didn't hit the ground, and held her. He picked her up and gently laid her on the bed.

"I promise you, that you'll get used to me. You are safe I promise. I only had cameras to keep watch."

He laid in bed with the girl and started cuddling with her. He placed (Y/n)'s head in his chest and started to pat her head.

"Everything will be okay. I promise."