𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Dear my rose,

       I know you hate me. I stole you from your family and went down the wrong path to seek your affection. I hurt you. I believed my parents were on my side. I thought following my father's instructions, I would win your heart. I think it's obvious that I was wrong. I don't regret taking you, or how I like to put it, keep you safe next to me. I don't like to use those strong words.
       Do you remember the rose I gave you back then? The dark purple rose. Do you know what it symbolizes? A lady with elegance and glory. They were great roses to gift royalty, which you are. I could talk for a lifetime and it still wouldn't be enough to describe how perfect you are. Nothing could even be compared to you. I was drawn to your kindness and compassion. Despite my harshness at the beginning, you still stayed. I love you for that. Please, love me.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

         You're still sleeping, though we only arrived twenty hours six minutes and 54 seconds ago, I'd hope you would wake up. I have all of our belongings in place. No one should be able to find us here so there's nothing to worry about. I will work on us. I will fix everything I've done wrong. Whatever you want is yours, except leaving. After you finally s̶e̶e̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ m̶y̶ w̶a̶y̶ grow affections towards me, you will want for nothing. N̶O̶T̶ E̶V̶E̶N̶ L̶E̶A̶V̶I̶N̶G̶ M̶Y̶ S̶I̶D̶E̶.

             Sincerely, Jayden <3

Setting the pencil down, Jayden rubbed his face. He turned to (Y/n) and watched her sleep. It's been about a day since (Y/n) was last awake. His face scrunched in worry as he walked over to the bed. He gently brushed some hair out of her face and gave a peck on her forehead.

"Please wake up," he whispered.

He gently closed his eyes, hoping the girl would open her eyes.

Unknowing to male, (Y/n) opened her eyes and glanced towards the male to her side. A deadpan look came on her face seeing him. Raising an eyebrow, she questioned his quiet muttering. She sat up and rested her back against the headboard. After a few minutes of his muttering the female had enough.

"Dude, what are you muttering about?!" She yelled as she shoved her hand into his face to have him come to his senses.

Immediately opening his eyes, he shoved (Y/n)'s arm away and embraced her.

"You're alive!!" He yelled ecstatic.

"DUH! Why would I be dead?! Get off me!" She screeched, trying to push him off.

Surprisingly Jayden listened.

"Let me go make you some food! Then I'll show you around our new home! There's so many things I need to show you!"

He left to grab (Y/n) something to eat and to triple check the house. Everything had to be in tip top shape for his one and only.

While Jayden was doing that, (Y/n) thought it would be a good idea to look around. Walking to the closest door to the bed, she found that it was a bathroom. Entering the room her jaw dropped. The freaking thing was bigger than her room! The counter, bathtub, shower was all expensive marble, and looking towards the ceiling she noticed a chandelier. Scared, she ruined something, she quickly exited the bathroom with her jaw dropped and eyes as wide as saucers. Closing the door, she walked over to the next door, walking in she flipped the switch on to see a walk in closet. On one side she noticed clothes that were her style and on the other side, were clothes she assumed were for Jayden. Going through the clothes on her side, distracted from the original task, she found some clothes that were her favorites and some she couldn't see herself wearing.

"(Y/n)?! Where are you?!"

(Y/n) stopped and turned her head towards the panicked voice. She walked out and noticed Jayden searching the room in panic. She cleared her voice to get him to turn towards her. When he did he relaxed.

"Darling, don't scare me like that. Come on, you need to eat something. Sit." He demanded.

He placed his hand on her back to gently guide her to the bed. Sitting her down and placing the blanket over her lap, he placed the tray on top.

"Enjoy! I made it myself."

She took a hesitant bite of it, and what felt like an eternity to Jayden and no reaction from (Y/n), he asked:

"Is it good?"

She turned her head towards him with stars in her eyes.

"This is the best thing I've ever tasted, what the hell?!"

She started to eat quicker while Jayden's smile grew and grew.

"I'm so glad you like it! Please take your time! I don't want you to choke!" He stressed, but the female kept up the pace.

Finishing the food, she sat back and placed her arms around her stomach and signed in contempt.

"That was amazing, I'm so full."

Jayden laughed and took the tray away from her.

"I'm glad you like it, let me wash these up and I can give you a tour of the house."

He said as he took the tray off to the kitchen.

'Soon enough (Y/n). I'll make sure you forgive me and love me.'

A/n: Sooo my last day of work was yesterday, thank god. I hadn't had an off day in like a month, so I can finally have time to write! And thank you all for being so supportive ❤️❤️❤️