𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝓌𝑜

Warning: sensitive topics.

Three days. It's been three days since (Y/n) was locked in that closet. Though (Y/n) didn't know that. It felt like it had been ten years. She felt disgusting. She hasn't showered, and she hasn't eaten or hydrated at all since she's been in there.

She was currently laying on her stomach with her limbs sprawled out. She had a blank look on her face and blood and sweat was all over her body. She had lost all hope of anything. She just felt empty. No feeling whatsoever.

While she just laid there, the door creaked open. She paid no attention to whoever was coming in.

"(Y/n)?" The voice said, but she couldn't make out whose voice it was nor did she have enough energy.

"Oh my god."

She felt her body being moved to lay on her back.

"(Y/n) if you can hear me, say something."

"Where's (S/n)?" Her voice rasped.

It sounded like she was taking her final breath.

"(Y/n) she's fine, come one we need to get you cleaned up." Once she was lifted up, her vision was blurry and couldn't make out the figure.

As she was being carried to wherever, her surroundings were spinning. After what seemed like walking for miles, she was placed into a room.

"You need to eat and drink something (Y/n), then we can get you a bath."

Once the food was placed in front of her she made no movement for the food.

"Oh sorry, you may be too weak, let me feed you."

Jayden placed his fingers on (Y/n)'s cheeks and placed the food in her mouth, and helped her chew. Once the plate was cleared, he called in one of the remaining maids.

"(Y/n), it's time for a bath." He picked (Y/n) back up and carried her to the bathroom.

"Be gentle with her Mary." He said and left the bathroom after making sure the female was in good hands.

(Y/n) was now seated on the bed with a blanket wrapped around her.

"(Y/n) you ok?" Jayden asked.

Her vision came back and she could now see properly, but the expression on her face didn't change.

"Can I ask you a question? How did you get out? Tell me every detail. Please." He asked.

He wanted to directly go to her. (Y/n) was silent for a few seconds.

"Your mother. She came and got me after you left. She took me back to my house and that's it." She said.

"What.." His eyes grew wide, panic forming within him.

"Y-you're lying."

She looked over towards him.

"Why would I lie? You have my sister at your mercy, and I would prefer not to go back to that room." She said.

"S-stay here!" He yelled as he ran out of the room.

"Mother!" He ran into his parents bedroom. She laid there, not being able to do anything.

"Did you lie?!"

"About what?" She muttered.

"What happened! Did you take (Y/n)? Was it your ideas or hers? Tell the truth!" He demanded.

She sighed.

"Like I said before it was (Y/n)'s idea."

"Try again." He narrowed his eyes.

"Fine. It was my idea." She looked down at her lap.

"You bitch!" He yelled and got into her face.

"I will make sure you pay, you blamed (Y/n), when this was all your fault!" He whispered aggressively to Nora.

"I don't know what you have against us, but I will see to it personally that you never get between us again." He threatened.

He ran back to his room to where (Y/n) blankly looked at the wall. He stood at the door frame and examined the girl in the room. She looked so broken.

"(Y/n)." He cried as he stumbled towards her.

"I'm so sorry." He held her face in his hands. Tears were now falling down his face. He felt so guilty. This wasn't her fault. If his mother just shut up and minded her own fucking business, (Y/n) wouldn't have left.

"I should've never believed my mother. She's a liar. You love me, you would never leave me." He hugged her.

"W-why didn't you tell me. Oh my love. I'm so sorry."

"Come on, get some proper rest. I need to handle some business."

He laid her down and covered her up with the blanket. He kissed her temple and started walking to the door. Once he got to the door he turned towards (Y/n), who was just staring up at the ceiling. His face was full of worry for the girl.

"I'm sorry. I'll make this right... somehow." He said and closed the door behind him as more tears fell down his face. He was no longer going to listen to his parents.