Carnival Of Mayhem

Start from the beginning

"Damn, girl!" The leader said.

"There you go." Murphy encouraged. 

I coughed my body beginning to feel the effects of whatever was pushed into me. My skin grew warm and my stomach turned. All of a sudden I gained an euphoric feeling. I didn't feel the need to be on edge anymore. I let my walls down and sat there with my legs crossed on the floor.

"You don't like me. But you don't know me. And if you don't like it, you can blow me. My homies and me, we came up on the streets. I grab a microphone, you're gonna feel the heat. - Geeyuh! - Beam it up to the satellite. I'll wear you out. I can go all night. Like Romeo in love with the Crap-ulet. You don't love me if you ain't even met me yet. You don't want me though. You don't know me, yo. We'll take it to go like a peanut butter sandwich. Say what you want. But you got to take a stand, bitch." Their leader rapped. His people cheered him on. "Much love. Much love."

"Aww, well you think you're some sorta badass ninja? But I got more soul in my freakin' little finger. Yeah, you and your posse, y'all think you got us by our short and curlies. But when I leave you, you're gonna be cryin' like little girlies." Warren rapped. She was taking this rap off seriously. They still electrocuted Murphy. The woman took that as a signal to give me another hit.

"Rats from the sewers, dogs from the streets, sniffin' around for something eat. Blood in my hands, broken glass in my feet. Pull up the covers and go back to sleep. Reach down my throat and pull out my lungs. You leave me breathless when you take a run. Let me get some needin' up in my room. Taste your cotton candy. Bitch, I'm coming for you." He continued rapping

"So it's my cotton candy you want to taste? Take your broke-ass rhymes and get out of my face. Just like your teacher said when you was a kid, give it up dumbass cuz you ain't never... gonna... get it." Warren said. She swung her hips to her words before sitting down like the badass she is.

"I... You... I... You will be my Zuggalo Queen." The leader said kneeling before her.

"Whoop whoop!" His people cheered. They electrocuted him again. The woman came over to me.

"No. no. no. no no no no. please." I begged.

"You son of a bitch! I'm gonna beat you till the clown meat shows!" Murphy yelled, pissed he was shocked.

"Whoop whoop!" Everyone hollered.

"You will be my queen. I wish my mom was here to meet you." He said. 

"Zuggalo wedding!" Someone yelled.

"Wedding! Wedding! Wedding!" Everyone chanted. The leader grabbed Warrens hand and stood her up, showing her off.

"Queen Warren!" He announced.

"Warren! Warren! Warren!" They cheered. The woman took me to a separate room and began to do my makeup.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this Zuggalo and this super hot Zuggalette in the eternal bonds of unholy matrimony. To join their two beating hearts." Their zuggalo pastor toughed their leader and warrrens chest. She grabbed his hand and twisted his arm away from her.

"Should there be anyone who has cause why this union should not go forward, speak now or forever hold your peace." He continued. Nobody said anything. I started giggling at everyone's appearance. We all had face paint. Murphy got shocked again.

"Forever hold your piece!" The man said grabbing his junk. "Through the sharing of of beats, two lives have come together. We gather to witness and to celebrate. Like our fathers before us in the grand family tradition, before gods, before devils, and before men, we share in the nuptial blood rite. It is time for the ceremonial exchange of pinkies." He said holding up pruning shears. Everyone whooped and hollered.

"Followed of course by the time-honored sharing of the bride!" He said making everyone yell again. A woman bust through the door and shot the pastor, everyone holding a weapon aimed at her. Sarge appeared next to her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Sarge said.

"Oh. She's so beautiful. My baby's getting married?" The woman from earlier said.

"Mom!" The leader whined.

"Whoop whoop!" Everyone yelled.