"Uuuuh... Just because you don't move, it doesn't mean I can't see you. You're not a cockroach." TaiFeng managed to get out, still stunned at the fact that he was here. " And last time I checked, you were supposed to be in under the custody of the Lanling Jin Sect. Why are you here?"

"I... Escaped." He quietly choked out. 

"I swear to god, the security in Lanling is a complete joke." She tiredly exhaled. 

"And let me guess, you fled to Qishan, right?"

"I.. Thought.. That I might be able to join the Wen Sect." He sniffed.  "And I did for a short amount of time."

"... For a price?" 

" I told them... about the layout and wards of Gusu." 

"This! This is why nobody likes you! Honestly!" She angrily hissed from across the cell.  "I thought you'd learn your lesson the first time! You're lucky I'm in shackles right now." 

'Thank God I updated the wards. That explains the old info.' 

"Then they found out your information was useless, and then they locked you up in here." She bluntly stated, while he looked at her with confusion.

"I updated the wards after you left." She explained.

"... Hold on. You're the YueYang Sect Leader, why are you here?!" He said, realizing that she shouldn't be in here at all.

"Got kidnapped and tried to kill Wen Xu." She said, looking around mindlessly. 

"Oh.... Wait, what?!" He screamed. 

"Shh. My head is killing me. And yes, you heard me right. I almost succeeded as well. He's not going to use his left eye anytime soon. " She chuckled.

"I'm sorry. " Su She solemnly said.  

"... For what?" TaiFeng dumbly said. 

"... For trying to kill you?"

Can I Really Change Things? (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें