Chapter.19

Authors note: I'm so happy that so many people are reading my fanfic.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'd love to hear what you guys think.

I'm also considering commisionning some fanart. So if you know anyone or happen to do fanart yourself plz don't be shy and send me a link! 🤗🤗

I'd love to see some of my scenes brought to life. I wonder what you guys think our quirky heroine looks like.

Also, I've been doing some creative thinking recently and I  thought it would be fun if I made a playlist of songs that match the vibe of  our quirky heroine. These are the songs I came up with, I can totally imagine her vibing to these songs.

Everybody talks by Neon Trees.

Mr. Bright side by The Killers

Blueberry Faygo by Lil Mosey.

Confident by Demi Lavato.

Feel this moment by Pit bull feat Christina Aguilera.

Don't threaten me with a good time by Panic! at the disco

She's kinda hot by Five Seconds of Summer

Freaks by Surf Curse

Let's Groove by Earth Wind and Fire.

Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

Pretty Savage by Blackpink

Woman by Doja Cat

Circus by Britney Spears

If you have any more don't be afraid to comment. I love hearing what you guys think.

She walked back to her room slowly, being careful to avoid people.

Weaving her way around the intricate hallways, stopping as she saw a group of people dressed in maroon coloured robes.

Hiding behind a pillar she observed them.

'I didn't realise the Baling Ouyang Sect was attending. Well, at least their not that problematic of a sect.'

Her eyes fixed on one disciple in particular. He had his back turned so she couldn't see his face.

'Where have I seen that back before... Curse my goldfish brain!'

The man had pointed to one of the disciples with his left hand, revealing a very familiar prosthetic pinky finger.

"What kind of cultivator loses their sword!? You know what just forget it." Xue Yang yelled at a disciple.

"XUUUUUE YAAAAAANG!" TaiFeng screamed, literally jumping on him and and engulfing him in a bear hug.

"What the heck!? Eh!? What are you doing here?!"
Xue Yang said, prying her off of him while everyone else looked at them in confusion.

"Eh, Xue Yang, you know Yuzhao Long?!" All the disciples yelled.

"I missed you~. But, did you really join the Baling Ouyang Sect?" She said finnaly getting off him.

"Its a long story. But, didn't you get stabbed!? Why are you running around like this?! Your not even wearing enough layers! What if you catch a cold?! You'd think after becoming a sect leader, you would gain some common sense!" He nagged.