Chapter. 1

Jennifer was sitting in bed, having just finished watching The Untamed. And needless to say.... she was pissed.

"I DID NOT JUST WATCH FIFTY FREAKING EPISODES ONLY FOR THOSE TWO TO PART ON A FREAKING HILLTOP!! GIVE ME BACK ALL THE TEARS I SHED!! I PAID A SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR THIS! DAMN YOU, CENSORSHIP!"She shouted at the top of her lungs, clenching her laptop screen.

To say she was feeling bitter was an understatement. Do you mean to say that China will let a drama air that has demons, fierce corpses, and people getting their arms cut off, but they won't let two guys kiss? It's absolutely ludicrous!

"Stupid homophobic China with their stupid laws preventing me from living my best fujoshi life." She muttered as she started cleaning up her room.

As her mind aimlessly wondered, she couldn't help but wonder. What if she was a character in The Untamed? She'd thought about this a lot. What would she do if she was sucked into a historical Chinese drama? She would practice with a fake sword for hours and even came up with a swordsmanship style. She even went as far as to come up with a Chinese name for herself. Qian Hong, courtesy name Qian TaiFeng.

She put a lot of thought into it as well.
Qian means money because... well, she loves money. What can she say? She's a material girl.

And Hong because her favourite colour is red. And TaiFeng as her courtesy name, because it means typhoon. And who would want to be named after a powerful force of nature?

But it was all wishful thinking. I mean, she could barely form a sentence in Chinese, the only thing she could write was her Chinese name, and her looks kind of spoke for themselves. Being a brown girl in ancient China didn't sound like the best of ideas. So she just let that idea slide.

"Well, I should get to sleep now, I guess." She yawned as she made her way onto her bed.

Do you wish to go?

Go where?

To their world

Who's world?

Do you wish to go?

......Yeah?

So be it.