Chapter 31

ㄚㄖ凵尺 尺凵几几丨几Ꮆ.

ㄒ卄卂ㄒ'丂 卂ㄥㄥ ㄚㄖ凵 乇ᐯ乇尺 丂乇乇爪 ㄒㄖ ᗪㄖ, 丨丂几'ㄒ 丨ㄒ?

ㄚㄖ凵尺 卂ㄥ山卂ㄚ丂 尺凵几几丨几Ꮆ. 尺凵几几丨几Ꮆ 千尺ㄖ爪 卩乇ㄖ卩ㄥ乇, 尺凵几几丨几Ꮆ 千尺ㄖ爪 ᗪ卂几Ꮆ乇尺.

尺凵几几丨几Ꮆ 卂山卂ㄚ 千尺ㄖ爪 ㄚㄖ凵尺丂乇ㄥ千.

ㄚㄖ尺 ㄒ丨乇ᗪ.

匚卂几 丂乇乇.

ㄚㄖ凵尺 千卂ᗪ丨几Ꮆ 丂ㄥㄖ山ㄥㄚ.

ᎽϴႮᎡ ՏϴႮᏞ ᏆՏ ᎪᏞᎡᎬᎪᎠᎽ ᏔᏆͲᎻᎬᎡᏆΝᏀ ᎪᏔᎪᎽ, ͲᎻᎬᎡᎬՏ Νϴ ᎡᎬᎪՏϴΝ ᏔᎻᎽ ᎽϴႮ ᏟᎪΝ'Ͳ ᎫႮՏͲ ᏞᎬͲ ᎽϴႮᎡ ᏴϴᎠᎽ Ꭰϴ ͲᎻᎬ ՏᎪᎷᎬ?

Ꮐϴ ᎪᎻᎬᎪᎠ. ᏞᏆᎬ ᎠϴᏔΝ ᏆΝ ͲᎻᎬ ՏϴҒͲ ᏴᎡϴᏔΝ ᎬᎪᎡͲᎻ,ᏔᏆͲᎻ ͲᎻᎬ ᏀᎡᎪՏՏ ᎪᏴϴᏙᎬ ᎽϴႮᎡ ᎻᎬᎪᎠ ᎪΝᎠ ᏞᏆՏͲᎬΝ Ͳϴ ՏᏆᏞᎬΝᏟᎬ.

ժօղ'Ե ճҽ բɾíցհԵҽղҽժ, վօմ հαѵҽ ղօԵհíղց Եօ բҽαɾ. ցօ αհҽαժ, Եαkҽ մs մթ օղ օմɾ օբբҽɾ, Եհҽɾҽ's ղօ ղҽҽժ Եօ ճҽ հҽsíԵαղԵ.
IԵ աíll ճҽ թҽαcҽբմl, աҽ թɾօตísҽ.

Waking up in a cold sweat TaiFeng fearfully looked at at her surroundings.

'I'm still here. That voice, no, there was more than one voice wasn't there?....What in the hell was that? Bad dream? Result of too much stress? Yeah, that must be it, too much stress has me going loopy.'

Looking around at everyone's peaceful sleeping figures her eyes lingered on Xichen.

'Hah, dear Xichen, what was I thinking? Loving you? I can't even love myself, no, I never can and never will love myself. But for you? It seems that I love you so much that I forgot to hate myself, even if it was rather short lived. It seems as though all the self loathing caught up to me in the end. Truly, how pathetic.'

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she slowly stood up and stretched her aching joints. What she wouldn't give for a lumbar support pillow.

'If Xichen isn't up yet then it's probably before five.'

Gently caressing the hairpin in her hair, she sent a surge of spiritual energy towards it. At the same time she once again felt a sharp pain in her arm.

It was as if she had awakened something she residing inside of her, something too powerful for her to keep under control.

"Mn, Er-jie, your already awake?" Jiang Cheng said, loudly yawning, waking up a few of the others in the process.

"The early bird catches the worm. Or in this case the killer tortoise." She chuckled.

"Huh, what's going on? Are you both up already?" Wuxian grogily asked, rubbing his eyes, slowly getting up.

"Ugh, Er-jie, your story telling skills are far too good."

"Oh, how so?" She asked.

"All I dreamt of was dragons and fierce battles! Honestly, couldn't King Thorin have just shared the gold with the people of Laketown like he promised? Unbelievable!" He whined.

"Only cowards go back on their word." Jiang Cheng added.

"Mn, indeed. Oh, and speaking of going back on your words.... Wei Wuxian." TaiFeng said crossing her arms.