Chapter. 15

The disiples whispered among themselves before coming to a desision.

"We've dicided we'd like to stay and help you rebuild the sect.

"Well, then I suppose I should know all your names." She smiled.

One boy stepped forward.
"Greeting Yuzhao Long." He bowed.

"My name's Wang YiZhang and I'm currently the head disiple."
He had a confident aura, and he seemed capable.

"My name's Gao Liang, and I'm Gao Song. It's nice to meet you!" The two brothers said, bursting with energy.

"I'm Xiao ChenHe. Greetings Sect Leader Qian." The boy said politely. He reminded her of A'Yuan with his kind demeanour.

The entire day consisted of TaiFeng touring the Sect grounds.

The decor was tacky, the gardens were dirty and it was overall pretty small. But she could have the place renovated.

"And here's Former Sect Leader's study." Wang YiZhang said, guiding her into a poorly decorated study.

After looking around she came across a small pile of papers, looking through it she found property deeds in Lanling, Qinghe and Qishan!

It looks like the sect leader was buying up private holiday homes with funds that should have gone towards the sect.

'This is perfect! Once I sell all of these, I'll have enough money to make this place even more glamorous than the Jin Sect!'

"YiZhang, do you know any property realtors? I think if we sell these properties, we should be able to renovate this place."
She said handing him the papers.

"I have an uncle who sells homes for a living, I'm sure he'd be able to sell all these places."
He answered, looking through the papers.

"That's great, also if you could find some movers to transport all the belongings from each of the houses, that would be great. We can probably sell them for some extra cash."

"Yes, Sect Leader Qian." He said leaving the study.

"Sect Leader Qian, huh? I like the sound of that. But I guess I should start dressing like one. And I should look into purchasing new sect robes."

After a few hours she had got everything in order. So far she had designed new sect robes along with a new emblem, and taught the disiples how to use the Jin Sects butterfly communication talismans, which Zixuan showed her how to use.

She also reorganised the study and library and showed her new disiples how to do the Fleeting Dragon Steps.

By the time she finished up it was almost eight o'clock.

"Well, I have to fly back to Gusu Lan now, but if you need anything, you can use the butterflies to contact me.
Once I finish lectures, I'll come and join you guys and start living here."

"Farewell, Sect Leader Qian!" They all bowed as she mounted her sword and flew off.

It was almost nine when she got back to Cloud Resseses.

Sneaking around, as to avoid anyone, she made her way to her dorm room.

Before she could open her door she was startled by a very worried Wuxian, followed by Jiang Cheng, Nie Huaisang, Jin Zixuan, MianMian and Meng Yao.

"Where were you?!" They all shouted.

"You disappeared in the middle of the night, without leaving so much as a note! Zewu-Jun was prepared to start a search party! You even managed to worry Lan Qiren!" Jiang Cheng screamed.