Chapter. 6

"It's here! It's here!" Wuxian said running into the training ground with a package in hand.

"What's here?" Jiang Fengmian asked as he sipped tea in a courtyard with Yanli and Cheng.
His relationship with his two children had improved quite a bit since A'Hong came into their lives.

"A'Hong's sword is here! The blacksmith finally finished it. Ah, A'Hong look , its here it's here~"Wu xian said barely able to hold back his anticipation

"Really?!"
She said unwrapping the sword to reveal a exquisite black sword with a red Dragon wrapping it's body around the sheath as if it were some precious treasure to protect. There were actual gold coins embedded in the sheath just like the drawing.

"What are you going to name it?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

"Anything is better than Suibian."
Jiang Cheng snorted.

"Hey, Suibian isn't that bad!" Wuxian defended.

She thought for a while then unsheathed the sword and closed her eyes.

You seem happy.

I am. I've never felt this happy before.

But do you have the strength to keep your happiness?

I'll succeed or I'll die trying.

When she opened her eyes the characters Juexin appeared on the blade.

Juexin means Determination.

"It's a fine name for a cultivators sword." Jiang Fengmian remarked while the sword glowed and buzzed around as if it were happy about being complemented.

"It seems that your sword has a spirit inside of it. Congratulations on becoming a full fledged cultivator."

"Since TaiFeng's now a fully fledged cultivator does that mean she can come with us to Gusu to attend the lectures? "
Yanli said.

"I think it should be fine if she attends as a guest disciple." Jiang Fengmian responded.

"Did you hear that! Your coming to Gusu!" Wuxian said.

Just then a servant walked into the courtyard.

"Madam Yu seeks an audience with Young Lady Qian."

"Um, I'll go ahead and see want she wants. Then I'll show you guys what I've been working on for the past two weeks." She said as she went with the servant.

'What could she possibly want? Did she find out that I'm going to Gusu? That's impossible, even i didnt know about it until ten seconds ago.' She thought as she entered the Swords Hall to see Madam Yu sitting at the Lotus throne.

"Here you go." She said as she gestured towards a small black box.

Immediately she opened it to reveal a beautiful gold and jade bracelet.

"It's called Tongqing. Apparently it's a spiritual tool although I don't know what it does..... Consider it a gift... as a congratulations."
She said the last part in a whisper as she walked out but TaiFeng still heard it.

'Did she just give me a gift?! Not just a gift, but a spiritual tool?! Did that conversation actually just happen?!'

The entire way back to the training ground, she was in a dazed state.
Did Madam Yu just give her a gift? As a congratulations? She swore, Madam Yu and Jiang Cheng were the biggest tsundere's to ever exist.

"What did mother want?" Cheng asked.

"She gave me a congratulatory gift... She said it was some sort of spiritual tool...."

"What?! Mother gave you a spiritual tool?!" Cheng screamed.

"Are you sure you're not making it up?" Wuxian said in a dazed state.

"I'm just as confused as you guys!"

"She.. gave me something so valuable, so it must mean that she likes me right? Or at least she tolerates me?"She said as she stared at her left wrist.

"Madam Yu may come off as stern and strict, but once you get to know her you'll realize she's rather kind. In her own way." Jiang Fengmian remarked as he walked off somewhere.

'How come I didn't know about it?' Jiang Cheng thought.

"Um, what was it that you wanted to show us?" Wuxian said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh, right I wanted to show you all this."She said as she took out a talisman from her sleeve pocket.

"It's an illusion talisman? But.. It looks a little different."
Wuxian examined it.

"That's because I altered it! Now all I have to do is engrave it on my sword and send energy to it whenever I want to activate it. I won't have to keep redrawing the talismans either!"
She said as she held the talisman on her sword to engrave a thin, almost invisible line of symbols appeared on the hilt.

"You really do know how to atempt the impossible! I didn't even know you can alter talismans!"Wuxian exclaimed."You've got t o teach me how to do that!"

'I got my inspiration from you.'

"But why would you want and illusion talisman?" Yanli asked.

"Simple." She said with a smirk.
"Because now I can do this!"

She unsheathed the sword and sent energy to it, and summoned a fierce red Dragon.

Wuxian eyes went as wide as saucers, Yanli stood there speechless and Cheng almost fell over

"Is that a Dragon?! Leave it up to TaiFeng to summon a legendary creature!" Cheng said ,sounding out of breath.

"Calm down, ChengCheng. It's not real."She said as she put her hand through the illusion.

By this time half of Lotus Pier came out to witness the legendary beast.

"And that's not even the best part!" She said mounting her sword that was still shrouded in the illusion.

"Look! I'm on the back of a Dragon!"
She said, flying about over the train ground as the disiples watched in awe.

"Atempt the impossible indeed."