Chapter. 18

Note: I know a lot of the characters are pretty ooc but this is the way I've chosen to write the fanfic.

Also do you want TaiFeng to end up in a relationship, or not?

And if your answer is yes, then who with? I'd love to hear your replies.

"Are you two sure about this?" Wuxian said.

"You won't know until you try. But right now there are more pressing matters at hand." She said holding her stomach.

"The tiger must be fed."

"I'll let everyone know the beast has awakened." Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and went to get everyone.

"Tell them the beast craves braised pork belly!" She shouted.
"Eh, Wei Ying, help me sit up."

"So how were things after Su Minshan tried to erase my existence? Did you guys manage to handle it? More importantly, what did Jin Guangshan do?"

"How is that more important?" Wuxian said helping her sit up.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I'm curious to see what he did about it. After all, a Sect Leader was injured under his watch in his own sect. He'll either take responsibility or he'll probably find a scapegoat. So which one was it?"

"He blamed the head of servants for letting someone like Su Minshan into their midst." Wuxian replied.

"He also sent you lots of gifts as an apology."

"Gifts? Like what?"
She said wearily.

"Mainly dresses and jewellery. But there were a couple of nice paintings as well."

"Ugh, again with the tacky dresses and hedious jewellery!"
TaiFeng loudly groaned.

"Why does this man insist on spending his wealth and showering me with gaudy items?! Can't he just send me the money instead?

It's not like I'll suddenly change my mind about him and beg on my knees to become his one hundredth concubine!"

"WHAT?! HE WANTS YOU TO BECOME HIS CONCUBINE?!" Wuxian screamed.

"Who's becoming a concubine?"
Zewu-Jun worriedly questioned, walking into the room with Zixuan, Jiang Cheng ,and Meng Yao who were all carrying plates of food.

"Jin Zixuan, Jin Guangyao, let me tell you this." Wuxian shot up and pointed at both of them.

"If your father does anything to TaiFeng I'll, I'll."

"Raise an army of the dead and seige Koi Tower?" TaiFeng wryly suggested.

"Yeah, I'll do that!"

"Will you stop over reacting? It's not like he actually asked me or said it." TaiFeng sighed.

"What did my father do?" Zixuan sternly asked.

"Well, I, uh, he didn't really do or say anything. It's just, well, his actions were, well , implying certain things, that's all." She said looking down at her hands.

"Implying what exactly?" Jin Guangyao pryed further.

"This isn't the first time he's sent TaiFeng gifts." Zewu-Jun revealed.

"What do you mean?! Is he planning something or what?!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"Don't overreact. Any of you."
She said voice low and laced with venom. They all stopped and stared.
They had never heard her this serious before, it was kind of terrifying.