Hissing in pain, she lashed out with her dagger, striking a few of them. But she was extremely outnumbered, and her injuries were rapidly increasing. 

Taking out another six, she was starting to get a little dizzy from the lack of blood. 

'There's too many. I have to keep running' 

Jumping over the large group, using their heads as steppingstones, she managed to get away, but they were all on your tail. 

Thinking she might actually make it out, she was pulled back to reality. Literally. Someone pulled her hair and threw her to the ground.

"Qian TaiFeng. Trying to run away?" A cocky voice rang out.

Looking up from the floor, she groaned.

"Wen Chao." She wryly chuckled, eyeing up his severely bruised and swollen nose.

"I see my disciple did a number on your face. It's really an improvement."

"You still have the energy to be prideful?!" He barked, pulling on her hair even tighter.

"Ey, ease up on that grip, will ya. And besides, what were you expecting? A scared out of her wits, damsel in distress?" She widely grinned from the floor, looking like a serial killer with a combination of blood sweat and tears covering her slightly dishevelled face.

"I'm too tired to be scared, and as you can see, I've already cried enough."

"We'll see about that." Wen Chao smirked, taking the hilt of his sword and knocking her out.

"Owww. Ugh, I reek of blood." She said, looking around the unfamiliar room.

Looking around, she realized she was in a dungeon cell. The exact same one she stayed in last time. No dire wolf, though... Well, we know why.

'I've got to stop waking up in random rooms covered in injuries. It's becoming a habit.'

Scratching her chained wrists, she froze when she looked in the corner.

Huddled up in the corner was a dishevelled, dirty and very awake Su Minshan. He wasn't even moving, he just awkwardly sat there, staring at his feet.

Can I Really Change Things? (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें