Chapter 3 ODM Gear

"Omi~" He teases me, whispering my name lightly in my ear. "Omi~"

"Omg, what do you want you fucking idiot?" I ask hurriedly, craving his touch. 

We were inches away from each other, our eyes were locked, both hungry and wanting more than what we were receiving.

"I want you," he mutters, lips now grazing against each other.

"Then have me..." I whisper against his lips. 

The kiss started off soft but with each passing moment, it became fierce and hungry. We wanted more of each other. More than we could have.

We tore off our clothes trying to get closer to each other. 

"Alec~" I moan as pleasure washes over me.

He smiles at me, "You like that?" He whispers in my ear.

I shiver, "Fuck you." I mutter.

"No, I'd rather fuck you."

"So cheesy." I smile at him.

"But it's true, my love." He whispers. "I want you, I want you and only you." 

"Good. That makes two of us."

His blue eyes danced over mine, he looked so unsure, yet he knew what he wanted but hesitated. He was waiting for me.

"Al..." 

"Omi..."

"Come... Come have me..." I whisper pulling him closer. 

"Your wish is my command." He caresses my face before kissing it once again passionately. "Just know, there is no going back..."

"I'd never dream of it."

I was now lying on his chest, and the sheets of the bed were discarded. His arms were wrapped around me, holding me close not wanting to let go. And if I was honest neither did I. 

I ran my hands through his hair. It was so dark, the colour of obsidian and so soft. 

"Mhm?" He groans.

"Sorry, your hair is so soft." I smile warmly at him.

He laughs, it was so angelic. "I try." He winks at me I found myself blushing profusely. "Aw, someone shy?" He teases.

I bite my lip before burying my face into his neck, "No." I mumble.

He laughs again, "Naomi~" He sings in my ear.

"What now?"

"I love you." 

I pause, surprised. My heart soared, "I love you too."

"I love you more."

------------------------------------------------

I awoke with a start, banging my head hard on the beam above me. 

"Alec!" I choke out. I looked to my side half expecting him to be there smiling sleepily at me his hair would be a mass of bed hair while he would be perfect, I thought he would be there to pull me close to him, finding peace in each other, whispering "I'm here, Omi, I'm here and I'm not leaving." 

But it didn't come. I was alone in the bed, sticky in sweat while a mass of sleeping girls was around me. 

It was just a dream... I told myself, Although I wished it was real. I missed him and I couldn't show it.