Chapter 574 - Mages, Charge!

Hundreds of thousands of players from Alliance of Mages rushed toward Asskickers United's forces like a raging tide. The Warriors at the front clad in various suits of metal armour resembled a metal behemoth, sweeping over everything in their path.

Smoke Stub gauged the distance of the enemy players. Seeing them reach the 1,000-meter mark, he shouted, "Open fire!"

The players operating the Armoured Ice Catapults immediately got to work.「Tung! Tung! Tung!」As the levers were released, countless shells whizzed through the air toward the enemy's front line.

「Bang! Bang! Bang!」One shell after another fell to the ground, enveloping everything within a 100-meter radius of their impact point in a thick layer of frost.

With 37 Armoured Ice Catapults all firing at once, the 2,000 enemy Warriors charging over were culled by 90%. Only a lucky few managed to survive. This kind of frightening might sent shivers down one's spine.

The remaining Warriors glanced at each other in dismay. No matter where they looked, they saw there comrades frozen in place. They were all dead!

Continue charging or retreat?

The Armoured Ice Catapults unloaded round after round of bombardment. The enemies charging over were immediately wiped out. The 80,000 strong army that came storming out of the Edgarton Stronghold quickly accumulated more than 30,000 casualties. Blood-curdling cries rang out over the battlefield.

Seeing this scene, Asskickers United's morale soared. With the support of the Armoured Ice Catapults, what did they have to be afraid of? After a few rounds of bombardment, 10 would be reduced to one. Those who survived could be easily cleaned up.

"Move five Armoured Ice Catapults west to aid Holy Empire's forces!" Bladelight ordered. A chaotic melee broke out in every direction. The front line of both sides had already started clashing. The battle was in full swing, with a sea of people stretching out as far as the eye could see.

Five Armoured Ice Catapults started moving towards the western battlefield.

Bladelight quickly analyzed the overall situation. The Armoured Ice Catapults were allocated to various fronts.

As soon as the fighting began, the casualties on both sides rapidly clambered up. Asskickers United had already lost 6,000 players. Meanwhile, Alliance of Mages was much worse off, having lost over 45,000 players.

Siege weapons like the Armoured Ice Catapults displayed their full potential in these types of large-scale wars. The six trebuchets also stopped focusing the walls and started bombarding anywhere there was enemy players. Their range was larger, and targets abound.

One boulder after another fell down from the sky. After hitting the ground, they would continue rolling forward, crushing countless players from Alliance of Mages into meat patties. Large ditches were carved into the earth, as though it had been plowed.

This was the definition of cruel and tyrannical. The corpses of Alliance of Mages players were scattered everywhere. No matter how high their defense and health, they couldn't withstand a single hit from the Armoured Ice Catapults.

On the western front, Holy Empire was slowly being overwhelmed by Divine Protectors who had more elites on their side. Holy Empire was constantly being pushed back.

As spells whizzed through the sky, one Holy Empire player after another was sent flying.

"Boss, we can't hold on much longer!" Several Holy Empire players anxiously looked at Sleepy Fox who was clad in black armour.