Chapter 521 - Massacre

At the same moment, Young Seven revealed the three Thieves with Illuminate. Tang Yao, Summer Bug, and Undying Scoundrel locked them down with control magic. No matter how skilled these Thieves were, there was no escaping. They were ruthlessly blasted with spells and knocked flying back.

It was over in the blink of an eye. Broken Bone Blade and the other Thieves broke out in a cold sweat. These Asskickers United players were basically death gods. As soon as their scythes came out, heads would roll.

When some of the Asskickers United players began channeling their Return Scrolls, ripples of magic swept over them.

−1
−1
−1
...

Although the damage was negligible, it was enough to prevent them from teleporting away!

"Over there, it's a Thief!" A player pointed to a silhouette hidden behind some thickets in the distance.

The Thief was precisely Broken Bone Blade. He had used a Ripple Wave Scroll to interrupt their Return Scrolls.

"Kill him! Don't let him run!"

Tang Yao, Summer Bug, and the other Mages raised their staffs and fired off a slew of spells at Broken Bone Blade.

Broken Bone Blade was already prepared. He ducked away with Gale Step and disappeared from sight.

At this moment, players from Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors started appearing in the surroundings en masse. There were more than 1,000 players in total. All of them had been teleported here by the Arcane Mages. They started aggressively closing in on Bladelight and the others, with their numbers continuously growing.

"We've been surrounded!" Smoke Stub shouted. Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors had clearly come prepared.

"These pieces of trash think they can stop us? We'll slaughter our way out!" Tang Yao said. He raised his staff and started firing off spells like a mad man.

The Thieves from Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors took out scrolls and targeted the forces of Asskickers United. Alliance of Mages were well known for their scrolls. They had spent time, money, and energy nurturing a large number of expert scroll crafters. Even when they had time off, they were still making scrolls. As such, they accumulated far more scrolls than any other guild, not to mention the numerous scrolls they bought from scroll shops. For the sake of dealing with these players from Asskickers United, they had invested quite a bit of resources.

For the sake of this operation, Crazy Magic had spent more than 300,000 gold on scrolls alone.

"Everyone, Asskickers United won't last much longer. Slaughter them!" Crazy Magic shouted in a deep voice. He stood atop a cliff, his dark red robes fluttering in the wind as he commanded the players below.

A group of 120 Thieves all activated Advanced Web Scrolls simultaneously. Giant webs emerged out of thin air, resembling a net shrouding the sky.

Tang Yao and the other Mages hurriedly cast fire magic to burn the webs. However, some still got through and trapped the Asskickers United players below.

Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors had Bladelight's group completely surrounded. There was nowhere for them to escape.

Both sides clashed, with players dying left and right.

Tang Yao, Undying Scoundrel, Natural Fiend, and the other Mages raised their staffs, sending one enemy flying after another. However, for every enemy they killed, two would take their place.

"Where's the Mad Rogue? If you have the balls, show yourself! Don't think you can be invincible forever!" Crazy Magic howled with laughter.

Bladelight's group had suffered heavy losses. Due to the webs trapping them, more than 30 players died to the barrage of spells.