Chapter 477 - Sub Legendary Treasure Chest

A frightening roar suddenly shook the hall, threatening to bring all of Golden City toppling down.

Nie Yan turned his head to the front of the hall. Mine Slave Igrin stepped down its pedestal. It strode forward, each step shaking the ground, the dust accumulated over the years falling off its body. Its eyes flashed with a demonic light as its gaze locked onto the intruder.

"Wretched human, you've trespassed on my territory!" Mine Slave Igrin shouted in Ancient Common.

Mine Slave Igrin possessed intermediate wisdom. These types of monsters were the most difficult to deal with!

Within a short time, Mine Slave Igrin regained full mobility and started charging towards Nie Yan at full speed.

Nie Yan's heart trembled. He quickly ordered his four Demonsmiths to go up and stop Mine Slave Igrin.

Even though the four Demonsmiths were large and robust, they looked like children in front of Mine Slave Igrin, only reaching up to its waist. It raised its thick, muscular arm and slashed down with its sickle, sending all four flying at once.

The four Demonsmiths heavily crashed into the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust into the air.

−7,657, −8,391, −8,023, −7,862

What frightening damage! Such a powerful attack was enough to instantly kill any Fighter at this stage of the game. None of them had the health or defense to survive a hit from Mine Slave Igrin, let alone Nie Yan!

The four Demonsmiths struggled back to their feet, intending to charge at Mine Slave Igrin again. Their wisdom was too low to comprehend that such an action was suicidal.

Mine Slave Igrin stepped forward and sent one of the Demonsmiths flying with a kick.

The Demonsmiths were absolutely no match for Mine Slave Igrin. Seeing the situation turning south, Nie Yan hurriedly recalled Lil' Gold. He then activated the Dark Dancer skill from his Shadow Walker Cloak and gradually melted into the darkness.

Mine Slave Igrin repeatedly pummeled the Demonsmiths with the weapons in its six large, muscular arms. It wasn't long before they were smashed into bloody pulp.

Mine Slave Igrin looked around. The entire hall was empty, not a trace of Nie Yan to be found. It let out a furious roar and started searching for his traces.

At this moment, Nie Yan was more than 10 meters away from Mine Slave Igrin. Seeing it coming over, he hurriedly retreated.

Looking towards the end of the hall, Nie Yan spotted a giant golden door. This was the entrance to Igrin's Treasury.

Nie Yan cautiously moved toward the treasury, sprinting forward in short bursts. Moments later he was forced to a halt, when Igrin suddenly started moving in his direction.

Nie Yan held his breath and hid in a dark corner, wondering how he could unlock the treasury without being noticed. Seeing Igrin come over, he instantly tensed up. If he was discovered now, any hopes he had would go up in smoke.

As Igrin approached closer and closer, Nie Yan's heart started racing. Dark Dancer only greatly increased his stealthing capability. It wouldn't make him immune to detection. If Igrin's Awareness was high enough, and given the level difference between them, he could very easily be discovered.

Nie Yan sunk deeper and deeper into the corner until he could go no further. Igrin was getting closer and closer, 9 meters, 8 meters, 7 meters...

Nie Yan clutched an Unknown Transfer Scroll. He planned on teleporting away to safety the moment he was discovered.