Chapter 433 - Sniper!

After settling the matters on the battle, Nie Yan returned to the Cripps Stronghold. It was bustling with people. Thanks to the recent gold and guild contribution rewards, everyone was outfitting themselves with new gear, either exchanged from the treasury or purchased on the marketplace. The players who had fallen five levels were forming teams and setting off for various levelling spots.

"Hey, Little Su. How about we run the Sulgata Burial Ground together?"

"Sure."

"We're still missing a Priest. Know anyone in the guild that would be interested?"

More people than usual were looking to grind or run dungeons together today. Many had dropped levels and were impatient to get them back.

"Boss!"

"You're back, Boss!"

...

After spotting Nie Yan, the players ran up to greet him one after another. Their faces were filled with reverence and excitement. This was the joy of victory.

Nie Yan entered the guild headquarters. All the elites of Asskickers United had gathered here. They were having a lively discussion about the events of the recent battle. Seeing him walk in, they dropped what they were doing and walked up to greet him.

"Boss, we actually won!" Undying Scoundrel happily exclaimed. It was a hard-fought victory. Almost all the elites in the guild had ended up dying, with the Mages being a bit better off, since they were summoning the Crypt Lord and didn't actually participate in the battle directly.

Everyone was savoring their victory. This was like the rainbow after a storm. Their hard work finally bore fruit. Asskickers United had weathered through wind and rain and come out the other side still standing strong, defeating all their rivals and furthermore uniting Calore.

This was an indescribable feeling.

"Yeah, we won." Nie Yan faintly smiled. He could understand everyone's mood. "You all should focus on raising your levels now. From this day forward, Calore belongs to us! We're the rulers of everything in this territory. All of our enemies have been swept away. Those who remain obstinate will be killed until they're convinced! Those who don't will be treated justly without oppression!

As the de facto top guild in Calore, Asskickers United had to estbalish their authority and stamp out all opposition.

Hearing Nie Yan's words, everyone broke out in cheer. After struggling for so long, they had finally obtained Calore. This was definitely worth celebrating!

It would be smooth sailing from here on out.

All of Asskickers United was celeberating, especially the guild chat. Many people could hardly contain themselves. With Calore unified, they would naturally rise along with the guild.

Nie Yan took advantage of this moment to raise everyone's benefits. This was only a matter of course since the guild's position in Calore was secure. With this, the players below would feel appreciated and grateful.

Afterwards, Nie Yan arranged for Bladelight to lead an army of players in clearing out and capturing the remaining strongholds, which would generate considerable profits for the guild. Furthermore, he still had to help the War God Tribe capture more strongholds so that the Nie Family Financial Group could continue expanding.

Nie Yan handed over the Flamespitter Crossbow Blueprint to the Engineers in Asskickers United and ordered them to quickly start manufacturing. These crossbows were essential for siege defense. After setting them up, they could greatly increase the defenses of a stronghold, which would give pause to enemies like Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors who might otherwise try to attack again.