Epilogue

ᴇᴠᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"W-Wait, Donovan... what if someone comes?"

I groan out again as Donovan moves out of me, then slams his hips hard against me, thrusting his thick, monstrous manhood back into me, deeper than I've ever felt it before, making my eyes roll and my legs shake.

"You just have to be quiet then, won't you?" Donovan hisses out, his hands on my hips. "Wouldn't want to get caught now, would we?" He chuckles.

"Husband." He whispers seductively in my ear as his teeth bite onto my earlobe, red with blush.

As Donovan grabs my waist and brings me to his chest, he fucks me like a crazed animal as his palm goes over my mouth to stop me from making any noise, I try my hardest to not cry out in pleasure, as he holds me captive with his touch.

A knock at the door startles me as Donovan stops, his length still deep inside of me as we both look to the door.

"Donovan, you there son?" The sound of his dad's voice calls out.

I turn to look at Donovan, panic in my eyes as his eyes swirls in amusement as he starts moving inside of me again, slow and torturous as his finger enters my mouth, a sick look of amusement on his face as he grins out wickedly.

This... bastard!

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second," Donovan calls out, as he makes me suck on his fingers. "I'm just freshening up."

I turn and glare at him, his fingers leaving my mouth as he smirks, his eyes filled with mischief and power as he looks back at me, looking so goddamn handsome in a black tux, that it's painful to look at him without getting hard.

"Ok son." His dad calls out, still behind the door as I feel my release building. "Don't forget about your guests out there." He says with a laugh as the sound of his voice gets quieter.

When I know he's gone by his footsteps, I moan out, my hands flat on the wall as I feel my release come out as Donovan stops moving in me, and wraps his large hand tightly around my manhood, stroking it with a growl in his throat.

I see stars when he twitches inside of me, his hand still tight around my length, I feel his own release as he grunts into my back, his lips kissing the back of my neck as he moves his hips slowly in and out of me.

I can feel just how much he came in me when he removes his large cock, leaving it dripping down my leg as I try and stand up straight as my legs start to wobble and shake, still feeling the high of Donovan.

His throaty laugh pulls me back to reality, that and his hand as he wipes the cum dripping down my leg before it reaches my brand new suit.

"Your dad definitely knew what we were doing in here." I laugh, sighing as I try and collect myself, pulling up my trousers.

When I turn around I see Donovan, his muscled chest on display with his shirt and blazer open, his hands holding his cock as he puts it back into his underwear, his lips were swollen and he had a hickey mark on his collarbone, from where I kissed him earlier.

Fuck, how did I get so lucky and get a man like him?

His eyes go back to mine and I blush that he caught me staring.

"We should probably head back in, or everyone will know."

He said, putting his belt back on. "That's if nobody heard your loud and very sexy moaning."

I groan and pick up my shirt. "Just because we're married, doesn't mean you get to tease me, Don." I point out, glaring at him as he buttons up his shirt, his six-pack making me drool.