Chapter 3

The strange yet exciting fear I feel when Donovan comes to stand in front of me is exhilarating.

His intimidating stare as he looks down at me makes my back sweat with anticipation as his eyes go from mine to my lips, making me feel like I was burning up.

I watched as his hand moved to loosen the tie on his shirt, displaying the top of his tan, toned chiseled chest, making me feel nervous and shy as he watched me intensely.

"Have you been with a man before, Evan Beckett?" He asked, his voice low and husky.

His hasn't touched me, yet I felt like my whole body was tingling for him, despite not even touching each other yet.

I shook my head and swallowed hard. "N-No... have you?" I ask dumbly, making Donovan look at me with humor in his eyes.

"Does it matter?"

Shit... I guess it doesn't, but I am curious. "No."

Donovan was attractive, even up close, I felt incredibly shy for some reason, yet all he was doing is standing in front of me and looking at me.

"Do I scare you?" He asks, reaching out to touch my fingers with his as he holds my hand in his, his eyes never moving from mine.

My throat was dry, and my heart was beating rapidly, he was close now... and he was touching me, holy shit.

"N-No." I stumble out, instantly hating how my voice broke as the words left my mouth.

Donovan chuckles and brings my hand to his mouth, and as if everything turned to slow motion, I watched as Donovan opened his mouth and his tongue came out and went in between my fingers, his eyes never leaving mine as I felt shivers all throughout my body the moment his tongue touched my fingers.

What the fuck was actually happening right now?

I was getting turned on by him, and all he did was lick me, fuck... what am I? A pervert.

"Do you want to ask me anything, before we begin this... relationship?" He asked, making me snap my eyes away from his mouth to his eyes.

Ask... what do I ask? I can barely think straight with him so close to me, nothing was coming to mind so I shook my head 'no'.

"Is..." I clear my throat. "This is legit, right? I-I'm not doing this for money... right?"

Donovan laughed and shook his head. "No Evan, i meant what I said earlier." He said.

"I'm simply helping your career, and we're having a relationship from mutual feelings, no strings attached."

"Is that 'legit' enough for you?" He asked, coming close, close enough until his chest touched mine.

Holy crap... he's hard, I don't dare look as I swallowed hard. "Yeah... okay."

"You're very pretty, for a man." He said slowly, admiring my face.

I wanted to punch him in the face and leave the moment pretty left his mouth.

Maybe it's not too late to leave? I could just kick him in the balls and go.

I know I can't, but the image of him laying on the floor in agony kept me sane as I smiled, ignoring his compliment completely.

I lean forward and decide to make the first move, just wanting this meeting to be over so I can be anywhere other than stuck to his chest, not fully used to being touched by a man before, especially one such as Donovan Steele.

I press my lips to his neck and close my eyes, not before I saw the shock and then the smile on his face as I pressed my lips to his tan skin, making the first move to our new messed up relationship, and how it started.

This has to be the weirdest way to ask out someone, but I'm not about to walk away now, not when his lips felt so good on my skin, despite how weird it feels to actually do this to a man, but I'll admit, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Donovan takes over the moment I began, by pressing his lips to my neck and pressing his rock-hard length against me, and even without seeing or touching it, I can tell he was hard... and huge, as he pressed it into me while his lips moved against my neck.

He smelled so good, and he was really good at teasing me, if it wasn't for the fact that I wasn't wearing a t-shirt or jacket and was starting to get cold, I would have forgotten completely about where we were right now.

I pushed him back slightly and looked at his office door skeptically. "What if someone comes in and sees us?" I ask.

"Aren't you worried?" 

Donovan simply chuckles and held my hand, shaking his head slightly as he pulled me along with him to where his desk was, he sat down on his chair and pulled me onto his lap, where his hands instantly went to either one of my buttcheeks.

"Nobody will come inside, just focus on me."

The fear of a man I just met touching me made me nervous, but the fact that Donovan Steele, the CEO, and owner of Desire was kissing me overshadowed my fears, and turned them into curiosity.

Could I do this? Could I really sleep with someone I had just met? And a man at that... So far, the only people I had slept with have been women.

The moment I felt his hard length on my buttcheek, I instantly grew nervous, the position I was in, sitting on his lap made me feel weird and uncomfortable, but I didn't dislike it, in fact, I liked when he touched me.

If Robbie could see me now... I would never live this image down, me, Evan Beckett, the lady's man, sat on a man's lap and now fully erect because of him.

Donovan's hands move from my butt to my waist as his grey eyes look at me hungrily, instantly making me feel warmer from how intimidating his eyes are, and how strong his grip is on my waist.

"I'll be gentle." Donovan said lowly, moving his hands slowly up my back as he moves forward, pressing his lips to my chest, as his lips turned into a smirk. "Just for today."

Holy shit, what did I just agree to?