Chapter 4

There's no way around it, I'm about to have sex with this man and his steel rod if it fits inside of me, and I'm really hoping it doesn't because I'm afraid I'd never be able to walk again.

My pants are down around my ankles and my ass is in his view, without turning around I hide my face and listen to him take off his trousers and place them next to me on the desk neatly.

I got a good look at how big he was, and I almost turned down this relationship entirely out of fear of how big he was, and from never seeing one so large up close before, apart from my own.

He comes forward and I feel his dick press against my ass as he puts his arm around my neck, bringing me backward until I feel his hot breath and clean stubble against my neck.

I can feel his dick twitch against my thigh as he brings his fingers to my lips.

"Open wide for me." He huskily says into my ear as his large now erect dick rests in between my legs.

I do as he says and he inserts his two fingers into my mouth.

"Make it nice and wet baby." He ordered softly.

I clench my eyes shut tightly as do as he says, wrapping my tongue around his two tan fingers in my mouth, making sure that I get them wet enough.

He hums out satisfied as he moves his fingers from my mouth and moves back, away from my neck.

I only then realized how heavily I was panting, and how painfully hard I had gotten from just his fingers in my mouth.

Feeling shy, I hide my erection with my hand and lower my head, hoping he didn't notice how hard I was from his teasing.

I don't get to think about what just happened because Donovan spreads my asscheeks and inserts a single finger inside of me without notice, making me grip his expensive-looking desk tightly as I cry out with a groan.

I bite my lip hard until I taste blood in my mouth as his finger goes deep inside of me, so deep I feel my whole body clench as it feels like a hot needle just pierced me from the inside.

Holy shit, is this how it's going to be? It fucking hurts!

"I-I can't, it hurts," I tell him, turning my head to see him.

Putting his hand flat on my back, he pushes me down until my face is resting flat against his desk.

"I won't hurt you, so try and relax." He orders with a rough yet calming tone. "Trust me, okay?"

He slowly moves his long thick finger inside of me as I clench every part of my body, despite trying to relax.

I feel something wet drop on my ass making me turn around and see that he spat on me, he uses his saliva to rub around my anus with his finger as he inserts it again and starts moving it again, faster than before.

"I'm adding another finger, if you relax this will be less painful."

I clench both my fists on the table and keep my eyes facing forward. "Y-You're kidding me." I wanted to scream out, but it comes out quietly.

I feel his two wet fingers push into my tight hole and grunt out as he slowly moves his fingers inside of me, he keeps one of his hands flat against my shoulder, keeping me down.

It feels weird, I don't like it, it's almost like his fingers are made of steel, and he's trying to rip my insides to shreds, his fingers were too big for me to enjoy it.

"You're doing good, Evan." Donovan praises me as he picks up the pace.

The more his fingers move, the less it's starting to hurt, and the more it's starting to feel somewhat enjoyable as he trusts his two fingers in and out of me.