Chapter 14

It's finally morning...

What felt like days, was simply hours... and finally, Donovan was satisfied, after what felt like an eternity of having sex with me. he got up and went to go take a shower.

My muscles hurt every time I moved, and I got dizzy when I went to sit up, Donovan wasn't joking when he said he was just getting started. I could barely breathe from the room filled with the thick scent of sex, sweat, and Donovan.

I feel like I barely slept, when I did manage to sleep, if only for a moment, I'd wake to find Donovan back inside of me, pounding me awake, with those eyes... those grey eyes, holding me prisoner.

Fuck, why did I get so carried away and let him do as he pleases?

Look down at my chest, he's left marks on me, and on my shoulder and neck he left bite marks.

Fucking asshole, doesn't he know I have to start filming in two days? How the hell am I going to hide this from the makeup team?

I hear the shower turn off, and the door open, then I see him.

"You're finally awake."

Donovan strolls in wearing nothing but a towel low around his hips, displaying his rock-hard chiseled tan chest, dripping with water droplets.

His hair was over his forehead and sticking to his skin, making him seem like anything but the cold, ruthless and bossy billionaire, but just like a regular guy, who happens to be extremely good-looking and in shape.

"You asshole, I told you not to leave marks on me." I hiss out, tilting my neck, showing him. "How am I supposed to explain this?"

Donovan coldly looks and ignores me as he removes the towel from his waist and starts drying himself, showing his limp yet still large cock for full display.

I'm so done with this guy, the sooner he leaves the better.

"You're leaving?" I ask when he goes to pick up his clothes.

Walking over to his phone once his underwear is on, he turns it on and sighs. "Yeah, I should've left four hours ago."

Like he's proud of what he just did to me, he chuckles and then looks my body over.

I watch him get ready as he starts buttoning up his white dress shirt, then suddenly, a thought came to mind that had left me curious for some time, since I noticed it.

"Can I ask you something?"

He glances at me and then puts on his jacket. "What is it?"

I bite my lip, feeling strange asking a man this, especially since I'm straight and it shouldn't even bother me anyways....ahhhh fuck it.

"Why don't you ever kiss me?"

His hands freeze mid-button and then his eyes meet mine, a look of pure surprise on his face, if only for a moment before his face turns stoic once again.

There's a moment of silence as he straightens up his jacket, but once he's fully dressed, he turns and looks at me.

"Does it bother you?"

I shrug. "No, I just noticed and I was curious."

Donovan looks deep in thought for a moment, until he shakes his head and then walks over to the nightstand to pick up his phone and put it inside his pocket.

"I only kiss someone if I love them." He simply says. 

"Are you saying you want me to fall in love with you, Evan?" He slowly steps, stepping closer to me, with a ghost smile on his lips.

I snort out and move to the other side of the bed, putting my feet on the floor and getting up to head for a shower.

"Fuck you." I ignore his smug face. "It was just a question, don't get weird on me, I told you I'm straight and not into men, this is just two men, filling their needs."

"Now that you mention it, I think that's probably for the best, I don't think I've ever kissed someone I didn't like." I say, now that I think about it. "Sorry I asked."

Since this is only physical, and he's my boss and we sort of made a deal, it doesn't exactly mean I like him, so why should kissing be a problem? Once we both get bored we can stop this relationship, with no hard feelings.

His phone rings just as I wobble to the bathroom, seeing from the corner of my eye as he hangs up on whoever was calling him and putting his phone back inside his suit pocket.

I make it to the shower and manage to turn it on, despite my arms and legs feeling like I'd just been plowed by a bear and left for dead, only when I turned around I didn't realize that Donovan was standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame.

"On Monday I'll be traveling to Europe for a month." He says casually. "So I'm afraid you're going to have to make do without me for a while."

I roll my eyes and then nod my head. "That's nice." I say feeling the water. "You could've just texted me and told me, I totally understand."

"I'll keep that in mind for the next time Evan."

When I turn back around, he moves from the doorway and then leaves the bedroom saying nothing else.

Did I just piss him off?

I listen for him to come back but then I hear the front door open, and then close.

He left, he actually just walked away and left.

Sighing out heavily, too tired to give a shit right now, I carefully step into the shower and embrace the warm touch of the water caressing my sore muscles as I lift my face and close my eyes.

He'll be gone for a month this time... that's a really long time to be away for a business trip, that must be nice, to just up and leave whenever he wanted, business trip or not.

I don't care, it's none of my business, of course, he's busy, he's the boss of multiple businesses, he's a billionaire, and of course, he's not going to stick to just one place, why would he? I know I wouldn't if I had his kind of money at my disposal.

I finish up in the shower and turn the water off, walking into my bedroom and seeing the messy room with the blanket on the floor and used tissues and condoms on the floor, I can't but feel like I said something to make him walk out.

Did I really say something that upset him?

Probably not, I mean ever since I met him, he's been so hard to read given how he always looks at me with a disappointed glint in his eye whenever he simply just looks at me.

I sit on the edge of my bed and groan out, putting the towel over my head and closing my eyes to empty my mind free of Donovan's Steele.

His leaving for a month will be good for me, I can focus on my acting career and climb to the top without him going Alpha on my ass whenever he pleases, and I can finally relax and even start going out with my friends again.

It's been so long since I've gone out drinking, brought a girl back to the apartment, and slept with a girl...

Yeah, a girl, maybe that's just what I need, I just need to get laid by someone other than Donovan fucking Steele, a guy.

This month is going to be great, I can feel it, this is my time to really prove myself, without distraction!