Chapter 9

The sound of Donovan's soft moans as he grips my hair tightly invades my ears, he then presses my head further down onto his cock.

I start gagging on it, for what feels like the hundredth time as he grunts out with his head tilted back against the locker.

My eyes start filling with tears and my mouth is dripping with spit and precum mixed in one as I keep his cock inside my mouth, until I gag yet again and take his manhood out my mouth so I can catch my breath.

I feel like I can't breathe, he's too big and actually hurts my throat, I can't even fit him inside my mouth without stretching my mouth wide enough just to accommodate him.

"Hmm." He mumbles out, looking back down at me with a satisfied look. "You're bad at this."

I want to bite his hunormous cock off. "You're just too big." I snap out annoyed. "Are you trying to kill me with this thing?"

He laughs a deep chuckle as his chest rumbles. "You'll get used to it." He grabs his cock and puts the tip against my lips, keeping eye contact.

"Stick your tongue out." He commands, and I do, clenching my fists in preparation. "Good boy."

"Use your tongue to lick... Yes like that." He huskily says in a thick voice. "That's good, keep doing that."

I lick his hard cock as he directed and repeat the action with my tongue, up, down, curl it around the tip, and then repeat.

Donovan's chest rises and falls more urgently than before as the grip on my hair tightens, making me perk up as I feel that he's close when he locks eyes with me again.

Something awakens in me and for the first time ever, I feel powerful, having this man at my mercy with a single flick of my tongue, and as both of us are men, I feel a sort of competitiveness about the action of making him cum.

It drives me to lick more roughly, and faster as he never tears his eyes from mine as I watch him near to exploding.

"Fuck." He hissed out, pulling my head forward.

He looked so sexy right now, it made me get more into it and start... to enjoy it more.

I wrap my lips around the tip of his cock as he cums inside of my mouth, making me gag immediately as he keeps my head in place, making it so I had no choice but to take some of his cum down my throat.

I cough out instantly as he releases his hold on my hair, I take this moment to spit out the rest of his cum as it drips onto the floor in front of me.

"You're an asshole." I rub my mouth with the back of my hand, as I glare up at him.

He smirks and rubs his chest with a nearby towel. "I've been called worse."

"You did good, with practice you'll be sucking my cock like a professional."

I roll my eyes and ignore him as I go to stand up and grab a near towel. "Fuck you." I mutter out, wiping my face. "Do you have to put it like that?"

He laughs and stands up. "Not the workout I expected, but you won't hear me complain."

I want nothing more than to punch him in the face once the words left his mouth.

"Want me to help you with that?" He hints at my erection as he comes up behind me.

I push him off me. "No, I can take care of myself."

"Clearly." He hums, pressing his chest against my back and wrapping his hand around my erection in my hands.

I almost fall but he catches me and brings me against his chest.

"N-No, seriously." I feel my face blush and my heartbeat race. "I can do it myself."

He grunts out as his hot breath hits my ear and his teeth bite down on my ear, making me grunt out surprised.

"You just swallowed my cock whole Evan, and you're getting shy from me offering the same?" He huskily laughs.

"There's no reason to be shy about it, it's just you and me here."

I want this conversation to end so I can dig myself into the biggest hole and bury myself in it, I've never felt so embarrassed by something so much in my life.

Donovan lowers my boxers and wraps his hand around my cock and squeezes, making me cry out at how sensitive I am, and how hot and rough his hands feel.

Fuck, his hands feel so good, it makes me feel weird.

"P-Please." I almost beg, tears escaping from my eyes as I shamefully try to hide my face, hating how I feel right now.

"Please what?" He bites down on my shoulder gently, making me jolt, as his grip tightens around my erection. "Tell me what you want Evan."

"How do you want me to help you?"

I swallow the thick lump in my throat as tears fall down my face, not knowing why I'm crying, when all I feel like is touching myself, from being pent up the entire time I had his erection down my throat.

There's no point in hiding anything in front of him... not anymore, not after how much we've already done together.

I want him to touch me and make me cum, so fucking bad it hurts.

"Y-Your hand." I almost cry out. "Touch me, p-please." I beg, squirming in his hold.

Donovan's hand starts moving heavingly at a pace that makes my legs go weak as he starts jerking me off in a move that instantly makes me want to explode.

"You're so cute." He whispers against my ear. "Crying like that in front of me will only make me hard Evan, do you know what that means?"

I shake my head timidly and he presses his new rock-hard erection against my back as his grip on my cock keeps its rhythm.

"It means I want nothing more than to fuck you senseless until you can't walk for a week without feeling my cock with every step." He filthily states. "Do you want that Evan?"

I choke back a sob and shake my head as I feel myself grow extremely close to cumming.

"Cum in my hand, let it all out." He snarled out.

His touch became painfully hard and tight and that's when I couldn't hold it back anymore, I let it all out as I leaned against his chest as my legs shook with each thrust of my hips as I empty everything into his greedy hand.

I can't even think... my head is hazy as I try and blink the tears out of my eyes.

When I come to, I realise we were standing in front of a mirror and a sink, and that Donovan was watching me the entire time that I came.

The heat that rose to my face was nothing I had ever experienced before, I felt like I was going to pass out, but Donovan holds me up with his strong arms as he leans me to the locker room seats.

When I look up, I finally see the expression on his face, like a man who just won a billion dollars, it was a look of smugness and pride as he went and wetted a clean towel to wipe me down.

I'm too tired to even lift my arms or move my legs, having never experienced something so intense before, Donovan notices and starts cleaning me up as I sit and watch, as I watch him focus as he wipes me down.

I can't believe I just let him do that to me, and that I actually enjoyed it, more than I ever thought I would.

Who the hell is this guy?