Chapter 42

Donovan's hand pushes down on my back as I push my head into the bed, my hands gripping tightly onto the blanket beside me.

His powerful hips thrust into me ruthlessly, making me moan out with each move he makes, out of breath, and with not a single thought in mind, just the sound of his hot wet body hitting mine.

After what seems like forever, Donovan pulls out of me and cums on my ass, his free hand gripping my ass cheek roughly as I collapse on the bed, breathing heavily and feeling beat up all over my body.

Donovan collapses near me, his sweaty wide muscled chest rising and lowering, flexing his stomach muscles as he also tries to collect his breath, his eyes never moving from mine as a smile of satisfaction makes its way to his lips.

"I could get addicted to this." He admits, his husky voice making me stifle back a moan, making me snot out.

Rolling over, my ass burns in pain, making me hiss out and Donovan laugh.

"Shut up." I groan out, moving to lie on my back.

Donovan sits up and looks at his phone, then he puts it back on the bedside table and then walks across the room and into the bathroom, wearing nothing, giving me a clear view of his perfectly defined muscled back, and ass.

"You know, if you keep this up, I'm going to end up in the hospital explaining why my asshole is completely ruined." I groan out, as Donovan comes back into the bedroom.

Smirking, he comes over to me and helps me up. "Stop being a child, I didn't even fuck you that hard."

I look at him in horror. "You are a monster."

Pulling me into his sweaty chest, he wraps his arms around my waist then leans in and kisses my neck, making me hold onto his arm for support as he leaves hungry kisses alongside my neck, his hot breath tickling me.

"I'm running the bath." He mumbles against my skin. "You get in first and I'll order some food for us."

My belly starts rumbling at his words, making me push him off me embarrassed when he starts laughing, his deep baritone laugh making my stomach tie in a knot.

"Fine." I huff out. "But I'm bathing alone, come in and I'll seriously kick your ass." I warn him, walking into the bathroom.

Donovan puts his phone to his ear and smirks as he sits on the bed, and I shut the door on him, his eyes on me until I close the door.

I hear him talking behind the door as I step into the bath warm water, sitting down slowly as the hot water burns my insides, making me hiss out and clench my jaw as I sit fully down.

That fucking bastard overdid it again, I can barely stand or sit without feeling him still inside me, messing my insides up completely.

Closing my eyes, I listen to Donovan's voice behind the door, quiet and deep, not understanding a word he's saying, but still... after being around him so much lately, It's become one of my favorite things about him, his voice.

Looking down at my body, I have marks from where his hands have been, and where his lips had touched. "Fuck." Donovan knew he couldn't leave marks, but did so anyway...

I'm definitely going to kick his ass now, that idiot, there is nothing more embarrassing than telling the girls who put makeup over me that it was just a 'mosquito bite' and them not believing a single word that comes out my mouth.

It's not like I can explain that my... boyfriend did this, fuck no, absolutely not, just the thought of people knowing right now, sets me on edge, I'm not ready for people to know.