Chapter 31

Donovan stops the car once he's parked in the underground parking lot, beneath the condo building he owns.

"This is it." He says, turning off the engine, but making no move to get out of the car.

After the shitshow at his parent's little fairytale cottage escape, Donovan and I had been silent the whole ride to his penthouse, until the topic of where to drop me off came up, which I couldn't answer... I don't even have anywhere else to go.

So here we are, at his place.

"Is there anything you don't own?" I joke, taking off my seatbelt.

"I'm just an entrepreneur Evan, and a good one." He says, his eyes catching mine. "I never once accepted money from my parents, all this wealth and power is just my way of proving I could do it without them."

His hand touches my leg before his fingers intertwined with my hand resting on my leg, making me look into his eyes, then slowly, look down at his lips.

"I am really sorry about your dad." He softly says, his deep voice making me shiver. "I promise you, Evan, I didn't know anything about his death other than what I was told."

The look in his eyes makes me believe him, and I think I always did, right when he first told me about it, I knew he had nothing to do with it, other than keep the secret to get away from those... people.

Today... I don't know what I was expecting, but what I heard... I couldn't believe it was something like that.

A heart attack, I still can't believe it.

Was I expecting an apology? Perhaps... but never did I expect something like this, a heart attack, and my mom knowing all about it but keeping me out of the loop.

"I won't lie, I'm pissed off." I say, looking into his eyes, as he frowns at my words.

I laugh out and squeeze my hand in his, then I move my hand in his to my lips and kiss his knuckles, keeping eye contact with him as he watches me.

"I'm pissed off... but not at you." I say, feeling my heartbeat rise. "You're the only only one who told me the truth."

"And you're still sure I'm not the bad guy, despite lying to you before?" He asked, his eyes searching mine.

I shake my head and lean forward, swallowing hard as I watch his reaction as I get closer to his head, my lips inches from his.

"I trust you, Donovan." I whisper against his lips, my eyes looking into his grey ones. "Since the beginning, I knew you were different... you completed me in ways nobody ever has before."

"I'll take responsibility this time." He whispers back the words I once said to him, his voice husky, as his hands go to my back, pulling me in closer.

We don't speak another word, as both our lips clash against one another in a hearted grasp, his hands feverishly touching anywhere and everywhere on my body as my hands go to his dark thick styled hair, pushing his head further into mine as we both moan into each other's mouths.

His tongue enters my mouth freely as I move to sit on his lap, my hands shakingly, feverishly, and urgently pulling his shirt apart, popping the buttons in the process as I tear his white shirt from his body.

We pull apart, both breathing heavily with plump red lips, staring hungrily at each other, both thinking the same thing right now as I sit on top of him, his hard erection poking into my ass as he sits with a ripped-open white shirt, displaying his rock hard chiseled chest.

Fuck- he's so gorgeous, is all I could think when I looked at him, beneath me, panting, eyes hazy and filled with the need I feel inside of me, Donovan was completely mine at this moment, and at this moment... I wanted more.

"Fuck me." I breathe out, moving my ass against his growing manhood with my hand gripping his hair. "Right here... right now."

His hands go to my waist as he groans out as my hand grips his hair, his eyes wild with need, Donovan didn't need to be told twice, he was already undoing my jeans and pushing them down my legs.

He pushed his suit pants down to his ankles as I moved above him to get rid of my own trousers, and underwear, only getting back on him when my bottom half is completely bare, and his cock is high in the air, proudly standing tall.

Jesus... once I look at it, I still couldn't believe I'd had his hunormous thing inside of me so many times, Donovan was big, bigger than any man I'd seen before, by accident or otherwise.

I wrapped my hand around his thick big cock and started stroking him, making him groan out a throaty growl as he wraps his hand around my hard erection, and mirrors my actions.

Donovan pulls my head closer with his free hand and licks my face like a hungry animal with his long thick tongue, making me pant at the action as his hand actively strokes me in a way that makes my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"You're perfect Evan." He mumbled against my skin, before biting my lip as I pant at his touch.

I look into his eyes and wished I didn't, because there was no going back after this, not once did I see his eyes staring back at me like I was the most precious thing in the world to him.

"I love you." I almost cry out, holding my emotions back as I rest my forehead on his.

His eyes... the simple yet beautiful color of the sky after a summer thunderstorm, the only color I liked since meeting Donovan Steele, the only thing that I can't look away from.

"I love you too, Evan Beckett." He says back, staring into my eyes, hard and intimidating. "There's no one else but you Evan, I'm all for this, for as long as you'll have me."

Just then, Donovan thrusts his hips upwards and thrusts his large manhood inside of me, making me groan and throw my head back as he leans forward and kisses my chest as he pushes himself further into me.

I could feel everything inside of me, every movement felt like I was reaching a new hight.

His arms wrap around my waist as his big thick member pierces me below, feeling as if my insides are being forced apart to accommodate his large cock, I willingly bite my tongue and let him claim me.

Holy Jesus above.. my insides feel numb and full with his large cock completely all inside of me, and when he starts moving, I instantly ejaculate onto my chest and his abs, as he thrusts in and out of me possessively.

Donovan didn't stop, even after I begged to release, he kept pounding me in that car seat until I could barely keep my body upright, I cried from the pleasure, and the pain of missing this, it felt like I was in heaven but dying.

I was living in ecstasy in his arms, and what I didn't know then was... this was only the beginning.

Donovan had me in his grasp, and he was never going to let me go, nor was I ever planning on letting him go.

We've both come too far.